Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Patch 3.5 balance update

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HighLanderPony

04-09-2013

Quote:
Renas97:
Muramana
Toggle damage changed to physical from magic

Does this mean this item wont work good on ryze anymore?

Yes, it won't be OP on him any more. Thank god.

KaisBlade

04-09-2013

my talon and my khazix are not effected so i dont care :DD i thought this update was gonna be bigger than this....

vegaeb

Recruiter

04-09-2013

nice changes im actually satisfied especailly with urgot tweak keep up good work riot...

lavaman

04-09-2013

Akali's nerfs are unnecessary especially on the essence of shadows recharge. After you nerfed her twice you gave her a less than a minor buff to ONLY her detonation mark of assassin from 0.4 to 0.5 thats hella balance

RobiDa

04-09-2013

can you stop making nunu's ulti so powerfull :|

HighLanderPony

04-09-2013

Quote:
lavaman:
Akali's nerfs are unnecessary especially on the essence of shadows recharge. After you nerfed her twice you gave her a less than a minor buff to ONLY her detonation mark of assassin from 0.4 to 0.5 thats hella balance

She can circumvent the recharge time by getting kills and assists. It's a nice change that weakens her passive play and laning a little, when using ult only to harass and then waiting for the charges to come back up.

Qmshallo

04-09-2013

Quote:
Lux
[color="darkred"]On top of her long range and wide array of defensive utility, Lux was also among the fastest ranged champions in the game. These changes force Lux to be more mindful of her timing and positioning as opponents now have more opportunities to capitalize on her mistakes.[/color]
Base Movement Speed reduced to 330 from 340
Final Spark
Cooldown increased to 80/65/50 seconds from 80/60/40

Dont you dare to! Let her awesomeness keep rolling on! I just can imagine my favorite champion having no longer 24s build! You just killed her... Poor Garen, he must be thrilled of his possible upcomming nerfs!

HighLanderPony

04-09-2013

Quote:
Qmshallo:
Dont you dare to! Let her awesomeness keep rolling on! I just can imagine my favorite champion having no longer 24s build! You just killed her... Poor Garen, he must be thrilled of his possible upcomming nerfs!

Shhh, 6 secs more won't kill her and it shuts the QQers up!

(It's a good thing, don't tell anyone.)

Konan o Kavlaros

04-09-2013

finally karma fixed gj, I think Morde needs some buffs too

Konan o Kavlaros

04-09-2013

finally karma fixed gj, I think Morde needs some buffs too and we wait warwick remodel.