Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Patch 3.5 balance update

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

jamesson65

04-14-2013

It seems to me that they R making akali more and more useless in mid lane. The mark of assasin was weak even before the patch, especialy when going up against a ranged champion. now by reducing the damage by that much, she has almost no chance to kill till lvl 6 and the danger of being killed has gone up early game. So when they said that she should be a champion with high risk and high rewards, i dont see the rewards.

Jarekavi

04-14-2013

Then you're obviously not experienced Akali player. She was way too strong. Yes early game is tought, but then she can carry a game easily.

Vibray

04-14-2013

Akali FUUUUUUUUUU, now finally this champ is getting picked on. Dat ulti cooldown - still to short IMO.

Vibray

04-14-2013

Quote:
Drasorius:
I think that Nidalee should be balanced like the spear gets half of my hp in the beggining she is just overpowered and shes just a pain in the ass!

are you seriously that bad that you cant even dodge here spears ? +1 to you my friend.

Strikernight

04-14-2013

If I'm not wrong Akali actually got buffed on Q, let me explain.

Yes she got lower damage on her Q from 145 to 115, but that Q is ONLY for poking and doesn't matter if it got lower because her true power from her Q is her burst damage which is the AP ratio ( You swing Q and do basic attack it pops) that AP ratio got minor buffed from 0.4 to 0.5 and thats what it matters, haha its actually stronger not weaker! you think her normal Q attack got nerfed matters? dude her burst AP ratio got buffed! we talk about the Q + R = burst (AP RATIO) LOL!!!

And her ultimate so what she has to wait 10 second more to have 2 stacks at lvl 2 ulti 5 sec at lvl 3 ulti same as before 15 sec. She didnt get nerfed IMO she got BUFFED and that ulti was only some cooldown nerf which is 10 sec ONLY AT START and MID game like 5 second LOL, she is stronger then before, how come there is no more "OMG NERF AKALI TREADS"? Im pretty sure when people read this they will keep spamming the forums "OMG NERF AKALI STILL STRONK"....haha Akali is actually much stronger late game now...you have no idea what u guys have done, she is back even stronger....QQ more.

andr439d

04-15-2013

they need to nerf all passive-play items and buff all agressive-play items

alaidaroos

Recruiter

04-16-2013

they weakened akali and other champions, just nami becomed stronger....

FencherJames

04-17-2013

Nerf darius already!!! get rid of his bug ulti and op passive

Dungener

04-28-2013

plz fix zeds w .. again

sharlyswift

07-24-2014

bump