Idea about Zed, the Master of Shadows

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

That one guy11

03-04-2013

Why don't you put Shockblade Zed on sale? he has 1 very good skin that wasn't on sale at all....

Worst Zèd Eu

03-04-2013

i bought that skin only because of 1 st week when zed was free and i am a person who almost never gives money for games etc but since he became my main champ i bought him for full price so if you like him you wont regrett 2.5 euro you will have to spend more than during sale time

Katz

03-04-2013

Well, you have a long time to wait before that skin goes on sale. It might go on sale sometime during summer or autumn.

That one guy11

03-04-2013

I bought him for RP today, and i am wondering if Shockblade will be on sale any time soon, i don't want to spend more money today and for him to be on sale next week.... that is why i asked. and if his skin is going to be on sale in summer or autumn then screw it, he is worth spending full price

Worst Zèd Eu

03-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by That one guy11 View Post
I bought him for RP today, and i am wondering if Shockblade will be on sale any time soon, i don't want to spend more money today and for him to be on sale next week.... that is why i asked. and if his skin is going to be on sale in summer or autumn then screw it, he is worth spending full price
NEVER buy champions for RP just NEVER, you can get them for ip after a while you will have to save for them, you cant buy any skin for IP and you will regrett it later its just waste of money
also dont buy skin if you just bought him today, he is one of the hardest champions in LoL and you will suck with him first games

my advice - refund him if you have any refunds left, save 6300 IP,buy him for IP learn to play him at least decently, buy shockblade skin, profit + enjoy
he is my main champ till he came out and i have never regretted that i bought him

That one guy11

03-04-2013

i tested him before and played him for a while, and i liked him, but since i was at 600 IP and i got RP for easter i bought him, i don't need the skin, he is badass without it too but i have 490 RP left and i thought to buy the skin on sale