PVP client crash SOLUTION!!! (here)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ashevoke666

01-04-2013

Hey there ^^

For PVP CLIENT CRASH ONLY. (Adobe Air Debug)

Good news... Though I am not sure if this solution will solve everyoneís problem...But please give it shot because it worked for me... (it used to show me an error message before updating my windows programs ERROR : BEX * but after updating I stopped getting the error message by windows rather it just disappeared during champion selection O_O)

What I did was the steps as follows:

1. Download the latest Adobe Air, (16.4mb?)
Once done go to: lol_air_client > releases > 0.0.1.0 > deploy > Adobe AIR
(Direct link: C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\projects\lol_air_client\releases\0.0. 1.0\deploy\AdobeAIR\Versions\1.0\Resources)

2. So here what you need to do is as the UPDATED Adobe air does not contain *CaptiveAppEntry* which is present in the *LoL adobe Air version* copy/cut that and paste it in your NEW ADOBE AIR version cause the new update does not have it in the files contents.
(Direct link C:\Program Files\Common Files)

3. DELETE the LoL adobe air file present in
(Direct Link: C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\projects\lol_air_client\releases\0.0. 1.0\deploy\Adobe AIR)
and move the updated adobe air To that folder as a replacement
(see please PLEASE donít just merge the files like without deleting the old adobe from lol and directly moving the new version not good)

4. I am not sure IF this would make any changes but give it a shot I tried it Ö so delete the unnecessary files after installation of adobe air that is... (in the freshly downloaded) *setup, adobe installer, adobe updates etc...* Like how itís shown in the old version present in LoL (they donít have those files present)

5.* Lolclient* application set to run as *administrator
(Direct link: C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\projects\lol_air_client\releases\0.0. 1.0\deploy here you will find your.)

6. Go to my computer: start > my computer > right click > properties > advanced system settings > advanced > program settings > data execution prevention > add the lol launcher,lol client etc..And click ok
(Direct link: Control Panel\System and Security\System)

ADDITIONAL HEADS UP! (still recommended )

7. Let all the LOL applications through YOUR FIREWALL

8. Check your antivirus is blocking it or not
9. Go to your task manager set the launcher at highest priority after login (this step should take place after a laptop/P.C restart)

10. I didnít add this step first cause I hope everyone must have done it but just for a heads up...
Please CHECK all your Windows/Macintosh software applications /programs are UP TO DATE Ö.

AND PLEASE COMPLETE THESE STEPS!
So if you have any more errors please post it here I could help ^^!

With regards
Aash~

SpLaTT LT

01-04-2013

what about ping unstable?

Ashevoke666

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpLaTT LT View Post
what about ping unstable?
okie about that ...
it maybe because of your internet speed or its the fault by RIOT cause i have contacted them.. and it seems my ping reduced for some reason on its own, but it still is orange before it used reach 999 xD

ping is usually the server problem :P riot server or your internet server
riot so i cant really help with it.. i contacted my ISP (internet service provider)
the ping reduced :P

i think you could try checking out if your internet is working according to lol's need or if any program is blocking th internet connection for lol (i don't think this one ...cause you wouldn't be able to play then xD)

please contact riot it sometimes works^^

Aash~

SpLaTT LT

01-04-2013

how can i check internet working recording and whats contacts of riot?

Sniffers

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

21-05-2013

Hey guys I can confirm-
Uninstalling LOLRecorder + uninstalling and installing again Adobe Air
fixed my issues with crashing client. It all works fine now.

So i'd advise to do the same - i'm not sure which one of those two was faulty, but my guess is LoLRecorder did some unintended things with LOLClient. If you still want to use LoLRecorder wait a bit for the next lolrecorder patch, they always have a lot of things to fix after each big LOLPatch, and the last one (Freljord) was pretty big.

So just uninstall lolrecorder, wait for a new version aftery every big patch, and reinstall Adobe Air for good measure.

Cheers.

xIDarkNightIx

Recruiter

24-05-2013

guys i really need help .. some time when i start makin match i chose the champion then the time out and start to load all champions so we pvp .. but when all sommning 100% the game go to background and when i press on the hidden icons i see riot icon i click on it it say game still in progress this happning with me every time some time by luck we start the game and cuz of reconnect do nothing i got bonded .. i cant log in now what to do

xIDarkNightIx

Recruiter

24-05-2013

guys i really need help .. some time when i start makin match i chose the champion then the time out and start to load all champions so we pvp .. but when all sommning 100% the game go to background and when i press on the hidden icons i see riot icon i click on it it say game still in progress this happning with me every time some time by luck we start the game and cuz of reconnect do nothing i got bonded .. i cant log in now what to do

Seba7798PL

30-07-2013

Doesn't work :/

mult1pl4y

21-11-2013

LoL "PVP.net patcher has stopped working" .... please HELP ..>< here's a pic... http://forums.eune.leagueoflegends.c...0&d=1385048857
Just to say i tried uninstalling the game and installing it again...nothing changed...soo pls help !
PS. It has nothing to do with Kernel error :3...Thank for your time !

justicesilvi

21-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by mult1pl4y View Post
LoL "PVP.net patcher has stopped working" .... please HELP ..>< here's a pic... http://forums.eune.leagueoflegends.c...0&d=1385048857
Just to say i tried uninstalling the game and installing it again...nothing changed...soo pls help !
PS. It has nothing to do with Kernel error :3...Thank for your time !
I have too your problem so if can one help tell me how pls