League Of Legends Division Ranked System

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DeathRider23

01-04-2013

Okay so get this
u can spend hours and hours winning enough games to = to 100 points, then win a best of 3 or 5's game
then after you advance to your new league
your first game is a loss and u automatically drop back to the previous division or league

if that isnt the most retarded logic ever then i dont know what is.
riot has some special ed people working on their team

to think that - 1 loss can = over 10 wins
if that loss is your first loss of your new divison.
fu.ck this new ranked system and riot

Grumpy Drizzle

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-04-2013

There's a grace period after you get promoted to a new division. It's been even slightly prolonged to help people stay in their new divisions.
You cannot drop down an entire tier by losing. Tiers are permanent unless you become inactive for too long.

Get your facts straight before complaining.

DeathRider23

01-04-2013

No, let me explain to you how things really are. This new system is just a block in the way for players to advance. For example the promotion series just make sure that you don't advance as fast as you deserve. Because let's be honest , how many of you didn't noticed that when they get after godknowswhat games to the promotion series there is a big difrence there. I mean when you play normal ranked games with points to reach division series you get decent teams , win some loose some in the end you'll get to the promotion series where riot incorporated some kind of matchmaking that you will get players from the bottom of the ocean. So this new system is a piece of ****, i know many players who quit because of it. Promotion series=retarded idea.

Grumpy Drizzle

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-04-2013

And yet again you are wrong.

The entire League system may be flawed but it in fact makes you progress faster than the old elo system. It's practicly a visual overlay for the old ELO system with few adjustments to prevent players from dropping down the ladder too easily after a losing streak.
It has a few stops where it checks your hidden mmr to verify whether you qualify to progress further (namely: division 1).

Matchmaking is the same whether you are having a promotion series or not. Promotion series were designed to be fun and go well with the league system theme where you need to achieve a win rate higher than 50% to climb up.

You are not forced to play ranked so feel free to quit whenever you want. Those who quit because of the system weren't fit for ranked environment anyway.

DeathRider23

02-04-2013

teaming up with silver 1 and bronze 5 at promotion series while im gold 5 isn't fun

Xylophone

02-04-2013

You get Silver and Bronze people in your games because that is where your mmr is. I have no clue how you got to gold in the first place, but the only reason you are not Bronze III is the new league system. You have 215 wins and 223 losses. That is most definitely Bronze score. Why would the system put you with someone who has 60% win rate and legitimately in gold when your win rate is less than 50%?

DaddyIoI

25-06-2013

i won +0 and they had better Ranked from me

Spikemaster

25-06-2013

This guy just got there because of the first 10 games he pkayed went well. XD even I have better MMR than this dude and im bronze III in qualifiers for bronze II atm