SO TODAY I GOT REAL PISSED.... in a game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

langvang

28-03-2013

we are wining the game and we are ahead whit like 10-12 kills in the game and then talon on my team says to the eanemy "this is to easy im gona leave" 2 sec after he leaves............ this is not just some thing you do ......................... i dont fuc king care if its not a ranked dats just disrespektfull rly ..... so today im gona share this fools name and he dont deserve to play this game after some thing like dat ...

hndvf

28-03-2013

i fell you, i really hate when other team (or my team) says gg easy.
its so stupid, but just report these players and let them qq here on the forum: omg i get banned omg stupid game

langvang

28-03-2013

ye really. i just fell like the dont deserve to play lol when they just troll like dat

G3ORGYS

29-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by langvang View Post
we are wining the game and we are ahead whit like 10-12 kills in the game and then talon on my team says to the eanemy "this is to easy im gona leave" 2 sec after he leaves............ this is not just some thing you do ......................... i dont fuc king care if its not a ranked dats just disrespektfull rly ..... so today im gona share this fools name and he dont deserve to play this game after some thing like dat ...
Make a blog and fill it with your EMOtions <3

UchihaBlood

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

29-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by hndvf View Post
i fell
you mean feel.

Wasabidude

29-03-2013

All hate when ppl troll.