uuum No way ??/

12345 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Keratas

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

28-03-2013

According to the Summoner's Code this case is not for ban.
http://eune.leagueoflegends.com/trib...n/case/418329/
What do you think ??

iBobo

28-03-2013

agreed, shouldn't have been banned, from the chat it seems he kinda threw the 1st game by getting caught, but it doesn't seem intentional. if he played teemo he could have had much worse stats and still be pardoned tho

Exxquisite

28-03-2013

i don't find it punishable but after reading the chat it might be possible (and cannot be proven) that he did some single runs followed by deaths wich led to feeding the enemies and losing the game...
hard to tell

Keratas

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

28-03-2013

Just not followed by team. it happens , its soloq , there is no good communication. People think differently so you end up losing fights many times... there was nothing done on purpose cause that Diana you saw there had 7/1 at the start.

DontGiveaChainsa

28-03-2013

seems like player which should get for every of this games friendly honor..

Nevervell

28-03-2013

I wouldn't punish you as well

Best Rîven Eu

28-03-2013

This is how tribunal works. Mix of trolls and decent people that got power to report and even ban you. Such a bad system for games like that. Pardon of course.

Onizuka

28-03-2013

The only way I can explain is that you flamed in pre or after game chat and riot happene to review your case. You should contact support, if it doesnt work out, write to http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/

Keratas

28-03-2013

yes I have contacted already, I just wanted some opinions...

Somaliapina

28-03-2013

This seems to be an unfair ban unlike most who qq their bans in forum.

12345 ... 7