Polish people

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tred

28-03-2013

Hi there community,
Without any racism I really wanna ask: Why are polish people so mean? I went to Poland and people were nice but in this game they are totally different. In games the players who spam and curse are polish, over 50% from my tribunal cases were for polish players and one thing that is really annoying. At the report description there are a lot of players who just type in polish and here again im forced to use google translate. After using GT I see that the one who reports is like '' OMG NOOB **** YOU YOUR MOM IS A ****' and stuff like that. Ahm if polish people read this I'm sorry if you feel offensed I'm not racist and stuff, Warsaw is very nice and you people are kind but in game there is a problem.

Highway Unicorn

28-03-2013

They feel untouchable, that u wont hurt them etc, no1 sees them, we have only big mouth When it comes in real ppl just get scared

Ps: im from poland but im not male so it might be different but u can check out that im not trolling and im from Poland :C invite me in game

VanillaPie

28-03-2013

It's easier to be mean on the internet.

Highway Unicorn

28-03-2013

yeh

Tred

28-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by xElectricChapel View Post
They feel untouchable, that u wont hurt them etc, no1 sees them, we have only big mouth When it comes in real ppl just get scared

Ps: im from poland but im not male so it might be different but u can check out that im not trolling and im from Poland :C invite me in game
hehe hi there it s not a problem about gender, but there are some people that are just getting angry and start cursing and this doesnt help the team. id enjoy playing with ya. i ll add you if you want.

SawThatComin

28-03-2013

maybe the way they are raised are bad?

Darth Klaus

28-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by theblooder12 View Post
Warsaw is very nice and you people are kind but in game there is a problem.
Warsaw sucks. The only reason it's popular is because it's capital city...

Anyway, it's purely matter of luck. IRL, you can meet here people speaking fluent English and being really nice, but you can also loose teeth for not speaking Polish... I must admit, mentality of kids here is REALLY wrong and even some people never grow out of it. Being optimistic, in few generations Poles will stop acting like damn barbarians. Being pessimistic, we'll start eating each other :P Until then, this mentality will keep destroying civilized people's entertainment. Sadly, there's nothing you can do.

Vladof72

28-03-2013

I agree, it's even more annoying when they don't speak English and you can't tell them how to improve/what to do to succeed, and sometimes when they do know SOME English, they just tell you to go eff yourself and that you are not their daddy.
They are always yelling out their curses : ****A or some other stupid thing like axaxaxaxax and fail bad at the game, although I did meet some good polish players in the game that did speak English well.

M3gaKulaArmatnia

28-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by xElectricChapel View Post

sorry but this is shallow thinking and bull**** in general. The problem is that 70% of Polish player base are kids in their 14-16th..... that have a lot of **** in their heads, probably just as every other teenagers of the world. Its just that they make majority of Polish player base.

Darth Klaus

28-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vladof72 View Post
stupid thing like axaxaxaxax
To make things clear, I deeply believe it's Russians who laugh this way. It's just "hahahahaha". Cyrillic "x" = "h" and "a" = "a". Sometimes Cyrillic "o" can be read as "a", so "xoxoxoxoxo" is also laugh, just written another way.