[UAE] To all etisalat users,come for info

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Darkslasher09

20-04-2013

and the error is back again

Marshmella

20-04-2013

the problem still there , the game keeps crashing after 100% summoning , do u advise me to use Du instead of Etisalat ? plz help

Zeroweaver

25-04-2013

still getting 600+ ping (wow it getting worse. Last week it's just 450+)...

Can someone play on DU so we see the difference?

Aswin

27-04-2013

I dont think they are ever gonna fix this.. :'(

natpogi

28-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aswin View Post
I dont think they are ever gonna fix this.. :'(
i don't want to agree with you but it seems to me you are correct... i'm sorry for all of us...

Kyuuban

28-04-2013

guys, you want a good advice ?

you see, Riot made a server for russian players, they also made a server for turkish players.

have you ever asked yourself why didn't they make a middle eastren server for those who play in the middle east ?

I mean why do they provide servers for turkey and russia while we from the middle east don't get nothing ?

my advice to you guys, Just move to the singapour version of League of Legends, don't worry its not in singapour langauge, its all english but the region should be singapour.. you will ask me why

The ms there is 90ish to 110 .. green ms !! I have been playing there and It's much better ! especially with our yellow and orange ms here.

I'm saying this because riot is ignoring us, they are providing servers for russia, turkey and now latin america.

guys go to this website http://intl.garena.com/ register and download their messenger then when you install the messenger go to settings and change the region to singapour, it will restart the messenger and login again and download league of legends and have fun.

you will start from level 1 .. but its worth it.. until riot decides to make a middle east server.

natpogi

28-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyuuban View Post

you see, Riot made a server for russian players, they also made a server for turkish players.

have you ever asked yourself why didn't they make a middle eastren server for those who play in the middle east ?

I mean why do they provide servers for turkey and russia while we from the middle east don't get nothing ?

my advice to you guys, Just move to the singapour version of League of Legends, don't worry its not in singapour langauge, its all english but the region should be singapour.. you will ask me why

The ms there is 90ish to 110 .. green ms !! I have been playing there and It's much better ! especially with our yellow and orange ms here.

I'm saying this because riot is ignoring us, they are providing servers for russia, turkey and now latin america.

guys go to this website http://intl.garena.com/ register and download their messenger then when you install the messenger go to settings and change the region to singapour, it will restart the messenger and login again and download league of legends and have fun.

you will start from level 1 .. but its worth it.. until riot decides to make a middle east server.
ok, will try that. i was actually using garena previuosly (philippine server), i tried it here (presently at UAE) but it's blocking the ip and can't connect.

Bongzews

28-04-2013

I think they fixed it, kinda. I'm getting 130-200 ping but the loading problem still persists (100% loading problem).

If anyone finds the solution for that, please help us.

Kyuuban

28-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by natpogi View Post
ok, will try that. i was actually using garena previuosly (philippine server), i tried it here (presently at UAE) but it's blocking the ip and can't connect.
change the region to singapour, I'm playing right now with 100 ms =D

they didn't IP block us in singapour

Bongzews

28-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyuuban View Post

Just tried it, playing with 90 ping, better than EUNE by far.

Your the man, thanks alot.