[UAE] To all etisalat users,come for info

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MrHaMeLi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

28-03-2013

"Dear Etisalat Customer,

Thank you for contacting Etisalat Customer Care Center.

Further to your email, please accept our sincerest apologies for the delay and the inconvenience caused. Kindly note as the last information as we get from the concern team that the problem will be fixed at 31-MAR but may be it will be extended

Once again we thank you for contacting us and looking forward to serving you in the future. For any further clarification please contact Etisalat Customer Care Center.

Best regards,

Etisalat Customer Care Center

United Arab Emirates

Tel ( locally) : 101

Tel ( Internationally) : 00971 400444 - 101

Fax ( locally ) :105

Fax (Internationally) : 00971 400444 - 105

Email: care@etisalat.ae

URL: http://www.etisalat.ae/

Serving you 24 hours, 7 days

Go green and save the earth by converting your paper bill to ebill by simply visiting www.etisalat.ae/ebill"

http://www.tbreak.com/news/exclusive...from-cable-cut

http://www.tbreak.com/news/etisalat-confirms-cable-cut

All the problems, DC/High ping/Unable to connect is from the cable cut, such a bad ISP its their 3rd time having a cable cut.

GhOsT iRaQ

28-03-2013

i hope u keep ur word ..

Aswin

28-03-2013

So we can be about 60% sure that they are gonna fix it on 31st? i have been dying to play kha'zix in free week with real player (without the risk of being banned)..

MrHaMeLi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

28-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManKind27 View Post
i hope u keep ur word ..
Well im not an etisalat representative, Im just a mad lol player just like you, ive made many threads and many support tickets until I got a response about this, I hope they fix it ASAP.

SpecAce

28-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aswin View Post
So we can be about 60% sure that they are gonna fix it on 31st? i have been dying to play kha'zix in free week with real player (without the risk of being banned)..
no man you got it all wrong. When Etisalat says that the problem should be fixed in 31st of March, it means that the problem should be fixed any day BUT 31st of March. Haven't you been dealing with Etisalat for so long? we all should know better.

Aswin

30-03-2013

tommorows the day according to what they said, if they are right...i can finally play diz game again but if they are wrong..;( then we might have a big problem...

GhOsT iRaQ

30-03-2013

is there a chance?

Aswin

31-03-2013

It still aint working - if it aint work tommorow.. then etisalat bad..)

Ruvak

31-03-2013

my game keeps crashing after the load screen. is there a chance its becouse of etisalat? also i have terrible ping all the time..

Th3W1cked

01-04-2013

Well for me it still the same 450 ping on EUNA,, while 300 ms on NA

am from sharjah

idk when this is going to be fixed