Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Did not receive a response from the server

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

freakye

03-23-2013

I keep getting this error as soon as I press enter after writing my password. Don't know why didn't had it 4-5 hours ago. I tried to do port forwarding no change. Thing is it doesnt take 1 second even, it just pops up as soon as I press enter. Any help would be welcomed! Thank you!

erjedes

03-24-2013

same problem

Nicpapac

03-24-2013

Same problem here as well. Any way to fix this?

EDIT: Fixed my problem, not sure what it was exactly. I simply did a System Restore and it worked again.

PaperClip

03-24-2013

Might have something to do with the latest Windows updates? I've been getting this error too since this morning after last night I turned off the computer and Windows updated.

EDIT: Fixed it - the issue had to do with internet explorer (because *of course* this client would depend on it -.-). Check to see if it's offline for whatever reason. Check this thread for other solutions as well > http://eune.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=554502

blesss

04-23-2013

Ok, thats not cool... I see that u solved this problem 4 weeks ago.. BUT WTF ? i just have it right now... whats more, any of ur solutions don't work at all. Restored system - nothing, defulaut setting in IE - nothing, turned LoL as a admin - nothing, my IE isnt in offline mode, proxy isnt checked... Just nothing works, REPAIR LoL - nothing happened... Can someone help me, coz im simply gettin pissed.. ? :<

Keita Kerion

04-23-2013

Got the same problem. Since today i can't log in. Don't know what happened, any solution doesn't work. Strange... Any help?

H0Ll0w mIś

04-23-2013

I have the same problem

Mixerr28

04-23-2013

I've got same problem Omg i want play

blesss

04-23-2013

is here anyone who doesnt have this problem ?

Magistic

04-23-2013

I have the same problem, yesterday still worked. Help me