Karma Relaunch Heading to PBE

First Riot Post
12345 ... 11
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Morello

Lead Designer

15-03-2013
1 of 1 Riot Posts

We’ve talked a lot about giving Karma a complete overhaul, and we’re ready to discuss her changes. Karma’s relaunch is the real deal, covering her art, abilities and lore for a total renovation. We know she’s been the source of a lot of contention since her launch, but we also know that she’s got a cult following of Karma diehards. Here’s an overview of why we think she needs a rework.

Karma’s aesthetics are confusing. While she looks cool, it’s difficult to read her role at face value. Grumpy Monkey has provided more info for you on Karma’s look. We’ve also seen players eschew her support role for bursty mage gameplay, so we seized this opportunity to give Karma more options in lane. Scarizard has talked more on Karma’s evolving mechanics. We also think that Karma needs a new story that suits her updated abilities and aesthetics. RiotRunaan has taken you through Karma’s transformation into an unstoppable Ionian leader.

For Karma diehards, we have a special treat – we’ll be giving those of you who’ve unlocked Karma a skin based on her traditional look.

Karma’s getting an extended PBE stay so we can thoroughly test her new gameplay and incorporate your feedback.

Gundair

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

15-03-2013

Common make it true. I want to try the new OP Karma.

P.S. As if the old one wasn't fun enough.

Lillian

15-03-2013

When is Janna's overhaul ?

She's Storm's Furry, not Soft Breeze -.-"

Lillian

15-03-2013

PS. I Love how they made this simple "overhaul" so that they don't have to release new champ for a month or two XD

Touché Riot

Baneozan

15-03-2013

She...looks....hawt :D

MaximalCrazed

15-03-2013

i think it will be rly nice. :)

The Mean Bird

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

16-03-2013

YAY SO EXCITED!
Bout time too...already got scared they canceled it all after that leak

Kasper Geschkau

16-03-2013

no. no. no. NO. NO. NO!
Why Riot, just why? Another foxy lady wich seems to be " counter brusier brusier lux" sister. She was dame... and now she will be some chick...
I don't like those new champions and now i wont like my old champions... thank You...

Cryxo

16-03-2013

I was playing her for months time back.. still have her with sunbaby skin :)) Cant wait !!!

FrontYardKilleR

16-03-2013

thats not a relaunch thats a delete and put a new chambion your choises destory her 100% only the name is the same
Karma WITH OUT HEAL IS NOT KARMA ....you took away the heal and the pasive you destroyed the most powerfull heal in the game that works with %

KILLERS thats what you are KILLERS

12345 ... 11