Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

HELP - Volibear or Miss Fortune

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sweat

03-14-2013

Hi,i am kind of new in LOL,(about a month) and i played a few free champions during my playing,one was Volibear and Miss Fortune this week,I was very good with both,scores like 27/8/10 and 24/5/06,like that ...and i really hope you can help me decide what champ am i going to buy.

samko

03-14-2013

Its about your favourite role in team. Voli is great off tank, miss is good adc. I think, Voli is harder to learn, but if you know him, he is awesome.

Sweat

03-14-2013

Ya i know that but miss fortune has a lot of damage and i easily killed all of them,and the same with voli ,i standed up with 4 on me and i beat the **** out of them

samko

03-14-2013

If u are small level, its possible to kill 4 enemies if u are alone, but when u reach 30, it will be hard to kill them 1v2. Voli can kill 2 bruisers, but with adc u havent chance on high levels. I think to buy Voli.

Digressio

03-14-2013

Since you like both why not buy Miss first? She is cheaper.

Majestic Owl

03-14-2013

volibear- great champion, definitely worth to invest...

miss- NO. because i dont like adc's

C3dryk

03-15-2013

take voli beacause is a great tank/off-tank and you can do jungle with him, solo top or AD

WaZZap Madafaka

02-11-2015

miss fortune pls