Championship Riven

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IJaniBoyI

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

13-03-2013

When will Championship Riven come back in shop, i so badly want that skin. Please let me know when it comes in shop? =)

The Smith of Lie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

13-03-2013

Well, it is exclusive skin, that was limited time only, not a legacy skin. Legacy skin can come back for some events, limited skins do not. Ergo, Championship Riven will never be aviable again.

Also, even if she was legacy, no one knows what even exactly will bring skins and which, before it is announced. So, were it possible for her to be aviable no one would tell you when, since no one knows.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am The Smith of Lie, The Nəgusä Nägäst of Noobs, The Sultan of Scrubs, The Caliph of Casuals!

IJaniBoyI

13-03-2013

God damn it... Sp damn unfair that they have it there so we can see it and let us know that we probably never will get it... =( I willing to pay for it hehe... And i have bought A LOT of skins, i think they could give me the opportunity to buy it :/..

ardnaxur

13-03-2013

they won't

Cloudseeker91

13-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IJaniBoyI View Post
God damn it... Sp damn unfair that they have it there so we can see it and let us know that we probably never will get it... =( I willing to pay for it hehe... And i have bought A LOT of skins, i think they could give me the opportunity to buy it :/..
You think that is a problem? Before they had ALL exclusive and legacy skins showing.

As someone that have championship Riven I don't think you should get the opportunity to buy it again. I spent the money because I knowed when it was released, that it was a exclusive skin and will never again be available. To allow people buy the skin now will be removing the point I invested in the skin.

IJaniBoyI

13-03-2013

I'm not totally agreed, because a lot of 1800 skins are often available, so why not let us buy it one more time, they would earn money for it. So i do not see the point. People that was not on LOL at that time, should still have the opportunity to buy it.

Thats my opinion. :P =)

Irimort

13-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IJaniBoyI View Post
I'm not totally agreed, because a lot of 1800 skins are often available, so why not let us buy it one more time, they would earn money for it. So i do not see the point. People that was not on LOL at that time, should still have the opportunity to buy it.

Thats my opinion. :P =)
Pure psychology, when there is opportunity to be more original than other ppl, you are more likely to pay for, and I'm sure Riot is well aware of this fact since they are the one that gets money from it.
Such move runs similar reaction in client like when Ezreal's theme skin was released, I mean initially lowered price. More ppl will pay for it, and more enought to make it more profitible than less ppl for higher price.
Sure they could've now put such limited skin again in store but hey, those who paid for it for sole purpose of being more original (i mean more recognizable with certain champ), when will see such trick, will feel cheated and wont make such step again.
That is something that Riot as company that have their income from skins mostly, simply wont allow since such players are the one that pay for a quite expencive skins in RPs=money, client worth to kept doing it again.
Deal with it, wait for another cool skin and buy it asap.

IJaniBoyI

16-03-2013

Yeah i have the Ezreal skin, but what about player who did not play LOL that time that Riven skin was out? They will never get the chance to buy it again then? :P I really think that it should come out a littlebit more often, in a day or so. im 21 and i wont play LOL for many more years i think, but i stil lwould really love that skin now and played and enjoyed the game even more. I have bought god knows how many skins over the years, and really think buyers like me should get the chance hehe. But i bet that wont happend, but still, really think they should. =)

Catriona

16-03-2013

There will be new skins.