Inactivity

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nïcolas Phage

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-03-2013

This mustve been asked tons of times already but ...

After how many days of no soloq play (i play just normals now) will you start losing LP and divisions/tiers?

And will Riot inform me? Cause i play only normal games now and dont know for how long, but im sure its been at least 8 days since ive played my last soloq game. It might be more tho. And i dont want to start losing points cause i didnt know how long i havent been playing soloq

Nïcolas Phage

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

14-03-2013

bump

EbiCross

14-03-2013

Soloq Rank... its after one month you drop down... I dont know how much exactly.

My account was Gold III with 25 points, didn't play for a month it droped to Gold IV 75 points

Somaliapina

14-03-2013

Before league system you would start losing 25 elo every week after being inactive for a month but the elo decay was capped at 1400. Now I'm not sure but I haven't been playing for ~4 weeks and haven't lost any lp or division.

I AM LUKAS

Master Recruiter

14-03-2013

After 3 weeks of inactivity (or was it 26 days?) you'll loose points. Not much, but still. You shouldn't be degraded to lower division though.

Digressio

14-03-2013

28 days to be exact, after those 28 days you start losing lp every week, I don't know how much lp you lose and nor do I know if inactivity refers only to ranked, it's possible that by playing normals you won't be considered inactive.