How to fix "Attempting to reconnect" & Massive lag ingame.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xChartx

09-03-2013

Greetings everyone.

Okay so I'ma head straight about the topic. So, After I did some serious surfing on the forums and been trying to look for a solution on how to fix the "Attempting to reconnect" / Massive lag ingame ever since the 3.03 patch. I finally made a discovery for a solution .

So what you want to do is:

1: Try to get ingame even if you're getting crashed to desktop keep on trying til you get to the game , Once you did manage to get ingame you get this massive lag spikes. From here , Open your "Video" menu and DISABLE your HUD Animations and for the top part you wanna set everything to "Medium" / "No shadows" / "Stabled".

2: Go to your "Interfare" menu and you see those 3 lines at the top in the menu, For them 3 , scroll them down to atleast 35% - 45% each.

3: Test your game if it's KINDA running smoothly atleast reach 10 mins in the game and if everything went better then hop on the next step.

4: You now want to download something called HotSpot Shield you can download it here http://download.cnet.com/hotspot-shield/ and if you can't manage to get to the link just google "Download HotSpot Shield".

5: Once downloaded and installed , Open it and once you get the 3 option , Tick the "Manual - do not warn; only restore dropped connections" option.

6: Wait atleast 2 mins and start LoL again , Test everything in custom game and it should solve the problem about "Attempting to reconnect" and the massive lag spikes. Once everything is fixed , You wanna reset everything to normal again from the "Video" & "Interfare" menu.

IMPORTANT NOTES:

-Always remember that all firewall/Anti-Virus programmes are always DISABLED.

-It is recommended to do the "Repair" function before logging in the game and make sure "P2P" option is unchecked before doing the "Repair" button.

Hopefully this will work for you guys and make everyone a happy LoL player .
Good luck and have fun ingame everyone :3!!!

MetalHeadbungeR

09-03-2013

How this "HotSpot Shield" works? It improves your gaming performance?

xChartx

09-03-2013

Whenever you lose your connection to any programme it'll restore it o-o

MetalHeadbungeR

09-03-2013

Oh ok, thanks for the information.

xChartx

09-03-2013

Np

xChartx

09-03-2013

Bump.

Stiv12

09-03-2013

Those massive lag spikes are annoying a lot of random ppl i met and my friends have problems after 3.03. Thx for the tips might. Riot should implement some hotfix patch rly their attention was all on IEM instead of servers.

xChartx

09-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stiv12 View Post
Those massive lag spikes are annoying a lot of random ppl i met and my friends have problems after 3.03. Thx for the tips might. Riot should implement some hotfix patch rly their attention was all on IEM instead of servers.
You got that right and glad that I helped

xChartx

09-03-2013

Bump

Stiv12

09-03-2013

Installed it looks like it works i recover faster from lag spikes however they are still there so riot must do something about that.

edit: it had to be coincidence played more and still experiencing huge lags constant 250 ping that somtimes go to 900 and cut the connection :/
no lags or anything outside lol thats rly strange
ill check how it is on EUW on my smurf