Best team comp

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dOoKiEe3

26-02-2013

what do you think is the most dominating 5 champs in late game?(if the laining phase is equal)
Sry for my english

MXXIV

27-02-2013

Veigar, Tryndamere, Dr. Mundo, Vayne, Vladimir.

My reasons:
Veigar - this is an infinite scaling champion. In mid game, when the laning is over, he can get tons of AP while repushing lanes and waiting for his ultimate. Then, he oneshots a champion and returns to farming. Before item reform, you could get 1200 AP without much affort - (Archangel's staff passive wasn't unique). This made lich bane (back then, dealt 100% not 70%) a deadly weapon.
But you pay high price for this fun in laning phase - you have no sustain, not much HP and you lack mana, if you take Q farming seriously.
My build (discutatible, not pro):
Rush for Tear of Godness.
Final:
Magic pen boots,Archangels Staff, Rabaddons Cap, Deathfire grasp (cd red is good), Void staff or Abysal scepter, Morellonomicon (nice against lifesteal)
Note I don't build any HP. This requires to play carefull and only get sure kills.

Tryndamere - Having 35% critical chance just by the passive and invincibility as ultimate makes you deadly in the late game. You can sacrifice yourself bu running into enemy, killing 2-3 champions and letting your team win whole game. And, if you have good team, you don't die. But, this champion is very known for being so strong, so prepare to get focused and have a lot of deaths. But some hope still remains - full of hate, people are blind to Tryndameres ulti and they loose teamfight just to take him down.
Build:
Rush for avarice blade (sell it in the final part of the game, you'll still be in +800G much likely)
Final:
attack speed boots, Phantom dancer, Infinity edge (very important, but here I stop building critical chance, since I got 35%+30%+25%=95%), Bloodthirster, another Bloodthirster OR Black Cleaver OR Frozen Mallet, Guardian angel (I'm an ******* and I know it, this is last item I build - after selling avarice blade)

Dr. Mundo - Built straight for HP, with atma's impaler and thornmail, this tank is indestructible. You will not deal much damage, but still can 1v1 many champions. I also love "Mundo's turn" - with low HP, pretend to be running and lure enemy champion, while your team is taking positions. Then dispatch ultimate and throw your cleaver. Your carry teammates will finist the poor guy.
Build:
Start with ruby crystal, but build boots before warmog, then just HP and situational resist

Vayne - Not much to say, since I never played this AD carry. But I know she can rule. I will buy her.

Vladimir - This champion needs lot of skill to play, but with his Pool, which makes him untargetable and his Q which jeals him and can be spammed in late game, you become horrible opponent. And, additionally, this champion is the best mate in teamfight, since his Ultimate ability increases ANY damage dealti to enemies by 12% - this makes your team 12% stronger. Then, after 5 seconds, the damage of ultimate finishes those, who are trying to escape.
Build:
Start with Amplifiing tome, then build boots and after that, rush for Hextex Revolver.
Final:
Will of the ancients (upgrade as LAST item from hextech revolver, which should be your first item), Cooldown red boots (furor enchantment is good for chasing), Rylays Crustal scepter (with your passive bonus HP=AP, AP=HP, yay!), Liandry's Torment (Another double bonus), Rabadons cap, Zhounya's Hourglass (with your low cooldowns, it's active can make you kill anyone), Deathfire grasp (Even lower cooldowns, yay!)

I intentionally omited Darius, sice I think his killsteals make usually his team weaker. He is rather tanky and can not stand alone against any good AD carry.

Reki48

27-02-2013

Poppy, Vlad, 3 random warmogs stacking champs with maybe FH/randuins/aegis. If laning phase was equal, Vlad ults + zhonyas, Poppy pentakills and rest members just work as bait. Will never happen in real game though because laning matters.

Trelorockas97

28-02-2013

To dominate in a game your champions should make a good combination with your teammates. For example, Sona's ulti combined with Miss Fortune's ulti can easily kill all the enemy team very fast. All champions no matter how strong they are, they can be countered. As MXXIV said before me, I will talk about some of the champiions he said.

Veigar: Although he can, in theory, have infinitive AP, a long time silence, such as Garen's, can make him useless for some time.

Tryndamere He is very strong in later game and can easily go 1v5 and kill many champions but he can be easily countered. Most Tryndamere's lead their team and enter first to the fight because of the ulti. When Trynda uses ulti just having a Teemo and a champion with stun, can force him to go back. Trynda's ulti lasts for 5 seconds and Teemo's blind for 3seconds(in 5lvl). If he has not retreated when blind has ended, stunning him can be the killing blow as he won't have time to get away after the stun.

About the other three I don't know much, so I will not talk about them.

So as you can see, no matter how strong a champion is he can be countered.

SpOwl

01-03-2013

Galio+Nunu maybe add katarina just to be sure

feronimus

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpOwl View Post
And amumu , don't forget amumu

HT KrootZ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-03-2013

My team comp which I wanted to play for a long time is Wukong top, Amumu jungle, Zyra mid, Miss Fortune adc and Sona support. 5 ulties and you win teamfights.

Taurpower

21-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpOwl View Post
sure and Cho with his silence interrupts their ultimates...

Taurpower

21-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterZiemniax View Post
My team comp which I wanted to play for a long time is Wukong top, Amumu jungle, Zyra mid, Miss Fortune adc and Sona support. 5 ulties and you win teamfights.
Zyra supp and Ori mid

Aichtogree

24-11-2013

Top: Wukong (AOE Stun)
Jungle: Jarvan 4 (Knock up + his ult)
ADC: Tristana (Best late game ADC so far)
Support: Sona (AOE Stun)
Mid: Orianna (AOE Stun)

Since late games are mostly about team fights.