Champs IRL: J!NX T-Shirt Design Contest

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MsPudding

Community Coordinator

23-02-2013
1 of 1 Riot Posts

[url2="http://www.jinx.com/design_contest_info.aspx?theme=6"][aws3]news/February_2013/02_22_2013_T-Shirt_Design_Contest/T-Shirt_Design_Contest_Banner.jpg[/url2][/aws3]

Our friends at J!NX are kicking off a T-shirt design contest for new League of Legends swag, and they're looking for your help.

Folks, it's time to get creative. What do our favorite champions do when they aren't battling on the Fields? We're pretty sure we all know what Brolaf does on his weekends, and odds are Warwick spends his Saturdays working on his grandma cosplay. But what does a Gem Knight do off the clock? Does he shine bright like a diamond? Watch the Valoran Grammy's?

Your answer to these burning questions could win you Legendary skins and other swag including the T-shirt you designed!

Also, if you make an amazing piece of art that doesn't fit our theme, not only will we treasure it forever, we will disqualify it from the contest! So, don't do that. To guide your way, check out these nifty submission requirements.

• Don't be a newb: Use the Submission Kit
  • No hax0rz: Your submission must be 100% your own. No existing game assets, screenshots, logos, icons, photo sampling, etc are allowed
  • Carry hard: Your design must be easily identified as a League of Legends design, and display the theme of champions and what they do outside of the rift
  • Earn your Honor: Designs must be appropriate for an audience of all ages, and follow the Summoner's Code
  • Seriously: It's worth saying twice. Crude and controversial content will be disqualified
  • Fill all your slots: Two images must be submitted: a 150x150 px thumbnail of your design, and a main display image which should be exactly 900 pixels wide and 533 pixels tall
  • Last one: The main image submission may be in JPG, GIF, and PNG format.
  • Juked! Actual last one: We need your submission by 7:59 PM CET on March 22.

Qualifying Designs

Once the deadline to entry has passed, submissions will be screened by us. Designs given the stamp of awesome will be posted on the League of Legends T-shirt Design Contest page for a public voting round at a later date. Again, any submission that doesn't follow the rules for qualification will never ever, ever make it to voting.

As always, the legal team has more fleshed out rules on the [url2="http://www.jinx.com/design_contest_rules.aspx?theme=6"]official blathering page[/url2].

The Prizes

5 Grand Prize Winners take home:

• $250 Cash
  • Every Legendary Skin
  • 5 Winning Design Arcade Tees
  • [url2="http://www.jinx.com/design_contest_info.aspx?theme=6"]J!NX League of Legends Prize Package[/url2]
    • Shield Crest Hoodie
    • Baron Face Hoodie
    • 6 J!NX LoL Tees of Choice
    • 1 J!NX Poster of Choice
    • Shield Logo Die-cut Sticker
  • Talking Rammus Plush
  • Razer Mousepad
  • SkinIT Cargo Phone Cases

20 Runner-up Winners will nab:

• $50 J!NX LoL Gift Code
  • 1 Winning Design Arcade Tee
  • 1 Legendary Skin of your choice
  • Shield Logo Die-cut Sticker
  • Razer Mousepad
  • Skinit Cargo Phone Case

[url2="http://www.jinx.com/design_contest_info.aspx?theme=6"]Head to the J!NX Contest page to enter![/url2]

CalmN

23-02-2013

So basically i cant enter because i am from Lithuania... :< sad.

Edit: Okay so since i cant participate ill share you my idea on T-shirt i had in mind.

"The true reason they nerfed ezreal" Everything is drawn, ezreal going trough clothes shop with pink purse, makeup etc (as usuall) There are few fan-girls and fan boys like xin zhao etc. with hearts in their eyes. xD
And near the corner mad taric is paying cash for phreak and morellio (they are drawn with T-shirts with the name "Riot") and taric says something funny while giving them cash like "he wont take my fame from me anymore" Etc, didnt thought about that much, it was just my first, fast idea. Maybe someone will find it usefull, good luck for everyone participating, have fun and the rest of us aka baltic countries will just have to watch, cuz we are like non existing shadow in riot eyes...

Aadinath

23-02-2013

What date should the submissions be entered before to be eligible? I can't find any date...

Frenzee

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

23-02-2013

Cannot enter because of my country. Thanks HF

Latvietis LV

23-02-2013

This contest is so Nazi :D . Where is Latvia , Lithuania , Estonia .... Omg **** This **** . Yeh HF and GL . I can't participate in this contest couse of my country ... nice

Lynne

23-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CalmN View Post
So basically i cant enter because i am from Lithuania... :< sad.
Same T-T

cmuq Blackouts

23-02-2013

Does he shine bright like a diamond? That just made my day. Ty very much :D

Siläs

23-02-2013

sweet, if you look at the countries list and the map it goes right around my country and some other closer ones. (Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia) We are surrounded! :(

SleepyD

23-02-2013

what exactly is the Submission Kit ? didnt rly understand it :(

TheMadCat

23-02-2013

Shame the Baltic countries aren't included in the list of countries allowed to participate. It would be a lie to say that I'm not used to it tho, no big contest seems to recognize our existence :P good luck to the other competitors tho, can't wait for the results

Quote:
Originally Posted by SleepyD View Post
what exactly is the Submission Kit ? didnt rly understand it :(
It's a .rar file that you can download by clicking on the "Download kit" button above the rules. It contains a .psd file that can be opened with Photoshop and in that .psd file you'll find a bunch of color templates (basically pictures of a shirts front and back where you'll need to put your design) that you'll use to submit your art.