Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I will NEVER play ranked on Eu East & Nordic again.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sutake

02-20-2013

Hi there,
My name is Sutake and i have been playing on Nordic & East since level 1. When i leveled up to 30 i enjoyed playing alot and i never noticed any bad players in particular. Sometimes there could be bad players but hey, we have all been beginners right? So now when i got to level 30 about 6 months ago i was finally able to play ranked, a thing that i have been longing to do for a long time. The first couple of games i played was both fun and bad since i lost some and won some. But now when i have been playing for a while i seriously wish i never ever started playing ranked. Why you may wonder?
Well first of all, a lot of people here one Nordic & East are very ignorant. I mean if I call ADC from start I think it wouldn't be more than right that i play adc right? Anyways someone more than to often picks the role i want to play and says:
"Well, i pick before you so i dont care....."
And sure i don't mind playing support or another role but i mean if this doesnt work we shouldn't even have a chat since obviously people can't read.
Second, from what i have seen when the proffesionals play a support they don't play a carry, they dont steal last hits from you and last of all dont steal kills. And i know we are all human and stealing a kill sometimes happen, but then i assume you say you are sorry or something like that, not: "HAHAHAHAHA noob i am gonna get feeded this game. "
Here is a little list of support the latest games when i have been playing ADC:

* Karthus (Ofc he stole all of my kills and ofc he bragged about it)
* Lee Sin
* Pantheon
* Katarina (do I even have to say anything?!?)

Well to get to my point I am SO VERY TIRED of playing ranked here on East. I guess that people doesn't understand that League of Legends is a team game and you actually have to work as a team to win. It's not all about getting feeded and snowballin' around.

As some of you maybe have guessed I am writing this after leaving in champion select when someone thought: "Hey guys, I just bought akali so im gonna jungle if that's cool?"
Me: " Well, this is ranked after all and i would prefer that you play a champ that you are have played before, and akali is not a jungle champ (never seen anyone jungle with her anyway) so please pick someone else to jungle with.
Akali: "Fu dude im gonna jungle.
Me: -.-
*LOCK IN*

So I just wanted to get this rage i have been building up inside out of me. I hope that some of you that reads this maybe can relate to what i have been talking about.
PS. I will never ever play ranked again on east and I will transfer to West since i heard that there is actually some normal people there.

Sincerely,
Sutake

Kregall

02-20-2013

I can honestly say that I experience more trolling on West than on North&East EU. Perhaps because I am somewhat higher ranked on north, but regardless it is not where you play that matters.

Matter of fact is that at lower rating ( Read Bronze / low silver) people will not have a good idea of what they are supposed to do, don't know the meta game and probably won't care for teamplay as much.

If you would get to higher silver divisions you should notice people will troll less, and try act as a team more.

This is simply due to people being dedicated to winning will also spend effort into making that happen. At lower ratings people play just whatever they think is fun and don't care for the rest of the team. I know that sucks, and I've been there. All you can do is try play your best yourself and carry your team through it.

I play ADC myself so I know your pain really. All I can suggest is take ADC's that are less depending on their support than most. ( Read Ezreal, Caitlyn, Graves) Those champions have a somewhat high mobility/survivability and have the skillshots/burst to take people on by themselves.
AD carries like vayne and MF are more reliant on their supports/junglers.

Also, I have really noticed that even if you have weird supports, it works better to try encourage them to kill the enemy champions rather than telling them to stop hitting your stuff and stealing kills.
Thing is: If they focus on the enemy champions, and you act nice, then you should be able to at least farm creeps non-stop. By doing just that you can already get ahead, and then when your support gets in trouble ( Which he probably will) then go help him out right away. Be there for your support also while he goes banana's on the opponent.

That's my 2cents, hope you don't give up and try to work things out a bit. If you wanna talk more then just pm me or so.

Veletz

02-20-2013

I agree with all what you said except one thing.
The fact that you said you want to adc or w/e role you want to doesnt automatic means you will get it. The order in picking exist for a reason and you should respect that. Also it matters a lot how you say it. If you say something like "adc or troll", "adc i said first" etc etc trust me most people will hate you from the start. Also since you are playing ranked you must be comfortable with at LEAST 3 roles imo, so you can be versatile enough to carry or assist your team to victory.

From my point of view always state what role you want and you are comfortable with.
Something like " i prefer top if possible" or "my strong lane is top".

Hope you find the strength to keep playing.

Sutake

02-20-2013

Thanks for the all the good tips.
Kregall: I am now Bronze IV so i guess that's why i am playing with these people.
And to answe what you both said i am strongest in the Jungle and adc was just an example :P
I usally just say Hi at start and wait for people to say what they play the best so i can adjust myself to the people im playing with. But it's really hard to do so when 1 player says where he/she wants to go and then all the other ones just instalock something they want to play. Maybe i will keep playing ranked but i don't know yet.
Thanks for the answers though i really appriciate it!

Alabra

02-20-2013

Lets see you said first adc and they dont act like its the law. You know what they should pick best than them and where they should go. They steal you kills man that people. Sory dude you are the troll.

Sutake

02-20-2013

Quote:
Alabra:
Lets see you said first adc and they dont act like its the law. You know what they should pick best than them and where they should go. They steal you kills man that people. Sory dude you are the troll.

I dont expect them to follow my words as the law, but if i call for example adc and someone else wants to play that role i expect them to at least inform me so i have time to adjust myself to them. And by that i don't mean Instalocking.

EndlessCZ

02-24-2013

Your attitude and mindset is wrong.

Pick order > call order. You are not entitled for an adc even if you call it.

Play jungle or top, those are IMO easiest roles to carry with. Jungle can tremendously influence whether some lane success or not. Learn to admit mistakes. Your support does not buy wards? Are you buying them? No? Do you want to move to higher tiers or not?

If you encounter trolls in your team, then the chances are the other team has them as well. If you are a good player, you will see this advantage and exploit it, If not, you do not deserve to move higher.

skippersd

02-24-2013

His point was that when he says "I'd like to adc", as a fourth pick, the second pick instalock a carry, and say something like you did. Thus, your attitude and mindset is even wronger, My "pro" tip is, if you ban, take your time. Find the champ you will ban, but wait till 3-2 sec left, and use that time to talk to your team. If someone is refusing to answer, that's your clue that he's an ignorant (insert insult here). If you are lucky you can have a working team

DarkBlack19

02-26-2013

You are not alone my friend.There are too many trolls on nordic.Not to mention that it is a very weird coincidence that all trolls are russian and or polish.İt's sadly true that we have a very bad community in EU Nordic.Even i sometimes think about never playing this game ever again because it can't be carried by only 1 person.İ hope riot does something about this.Even though they say that they ban the feeders and afkers and ragers,THEY STİLL KEEP COMİNG MORE AND MORE.

DarkBlack19

Sutake

03-06-2013

Hey guys and girls.
There has been a while since i wrote this post. Now i have adjusted to what you said and i find it much easier communicating with the team and adjusting to them. When i wrote this i was in Bronze IV and now i'm in Bronze III. So i have advanced a little bit but I just got a job so i don't have so much time to play anymore.
But anyways i just wanted to thank you all for the tips and I wish good luck to you!