gaining really low LP..

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

YOORMADER

Recruiter

16-02-2013

so i was playing rankeds i got 20LP for a game usually, but now suddenly i won a game and got only 4 LP ?... wtf?
im really disappointed, because i thought this will be the match that is going to get my in promotional series for golden V ;( .

EDIT: I just finished another game it was lost, and i only lost 4 points also... wtf?
EDIT2: Could some1 explain me the reason why i usually got 20LP and suddenly a wild 4 appears?

YOORMADER

Recruiter

17-02-2013

Bump

IceY009

17-02-2013

stfu idiot

Bigbaw

17-02-2013

stfu idiot eh?and why if i lose from 97 LP(Silver1) I LOSE 15 LP and GAIN ONLY 2 FOR WINS A?u can tell now 'stfu idiot'?

Naja SS

17-02-2013

it happened to me when i was silver 1 with 92 pts i earned 4 pts from win
then i lost -14 so i got 80+ pts and won again and i had 100 pts , there is some calculation mistake or u just need to win few harder matches to get it.
edit: just play and enjoy one day u will get it

itay969

17-02-2013

im 100% sure you recently got to division 1 and thats the problem-in division 1 there are a lot of bugs that cause to get a really small amount of lp and lose a lot of amount of lp
it was actually supposed to be fixed today after the hotfixes but if it still occures then...
you should stop playing ranked for now

Black Goldfish

17-02-2013

hmmm i m gold 5 and when i win = 10 lp ... when i lost = -20 lp .. really gg this new system

vladtdr333

17-02-2013

i'm in silver 5 and i gained 7 lp for every match i win...it takes me 3 matches to gain what others players are gaining from 1 match

Naja SS

17-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by vladtdr333 View Post
i'm in silver 5 and i gained 7 lp for every match i win...it takes me 3 matches to gain what others players are gaining from 1 match
Look now http://www.lolking.net/summoner/eune/29524020 your W/L ratio 73/77 u're losing more than wining , so it means u will gain less untill u equal your score or go +++ wins more then losses. For example I'm 82/55 and i always gain 20-30 lp and I'm happy with this system i don't have anything to complain about... It's all about ur ratio..

YOORMADER

Recruiter

17-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naja SS View Post
Look now http://www.lolking.net/summoner/eune/29524020 your W/L ratio 73/77 u're losing more than wining , so it means u will gain less untill u equal your score or go +++ wins more then losses. For example I'm 82/55 and i always gain 20-30 lp and I'm happy with this system i don't have anything to complain about... It's all about ur ratio..
im 120-90, 30 wins more than loses still gaining just 4 LP