Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The server is currently busy

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dizy4allfans

02-18-2015

Can someone help me when I try to log in it says that server is too busy try again later and i tried but it said the same thing please help me.

V31751

02-18-2015

Quote:
dizy4allfans:
Can someone help me when I try to log in it says that server is too busy try again later and i tried but it said the same thing please help me.

I have same problem. It is quite common because Riot is a a piece of **** company who does not care about their users.

Verluci

02-18-2015

Quote:
dizy4allfans:

Same .... I was talking to friends on skype and they logged in ..... and i just can't .... Server is bussy for like 2 hours ....Rito pls...... Fix this -_-

Vrabiuta

02-24-2015

I opened the league of legends site with my browser (chrome) and no more busy server, I could play it. It's stupid but it works.