Silver Division 1 is the "hardest" and most frustrating

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Larry

15-02-2013

Not a QQ thread but a reassuring thread.
So me and my friend were both golden in previous season at 1500 elo and pretty much around the same skill level. And we ran a test.

Both started at Silver 1 and around 1450 lolking points.I paired for 10 games with a duo who was at 1350 lolking points, my friend paired 10 games with another duo who had 1550 lolking points and (obviously) got a lead.

Then we each kept playing solo queue. While he broke away from silver 1 and went to gold 5 he rose 200 lolking points (reaching 1650) in the next 30 games and quite frankly, he said it was rather easy by the time he left silver 1.While i still struggle at silver 1 around 80 points each time, and around 1488 lolking points

Note that i never flame nor rage, i always cease my team's fights,calm down and reassure my team mates, explaining situations while providing information/suggestions/guidance.
Carried most games with a more than 60% win ratio on cassiopeia. My role had very little impact on our defeats and even on negative scores, i am always a threat and can turn the tides by myself (cassio, duh!)

And when i asked my friend if he does all the things i do he said "no need"....

Long story short:
Do not get frustrated if u stuck on silver 1, there is a very big mixure of very good and very bad players in there.
Truth is, 70% of the people in that division do not worth being there. They should either be higher or lower.

if anyone wants to ask/discuss anything about the divisions / items / tactics feel free to ask me anything!

EDIT: gold5 until gold1 were so easy,i went from silver 1 to gold 1 in less than a month.Now im not playing frequently, but im taking my chances for platinum

GHON Hawlero

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

21-02-2013

Bump, Im stuck at silver 1 and im not getting out.
Currently im at 30 points but im usually up higher around 80 as you but the problem is that i wont get out, no matter how hard i try!
I got to 95 points but then i lost and now im at a losing streak and i really got no words for the players that i meet day in and day out.

Is there anyone out there who could somehow help me or get me out of silver 1, im tired of raging after games. Everything is apprecited, tips and tricks, what champions to play and what lane. Il do anything to get out!

Tanno15

22-02-2013

Behold world, a new term for 'elo hell' has been founded.

314exeexe

22-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanno15 View Post
Behold world, a new term for 'elo hell' has been founded.
There is no such thing as elo hell, only Teemo hell!

Celestier

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

24-02-2013

i have to agree, iam stuck here too. always win my lane, but my teammates always lock in as mid or top and on top of that , they lose very hard. and on promotion game, players always trolls with AFK or lsoe very hard their lane and ignore chat

Villemann

25-02-2013

I promoted to gold after 3rd try, when I finally made duo with my gf who is ~1350. Carried 2 of 3 games by myself, 3rd one was VERY even ))

Larry

25-02-2013

i can re-confirm it. When i was at silver 1 about 1 week ago all the people there were making me crazy! But the moment i broke into gold tier, less trolling better games, less frustrating. i went up 2 divisions in a couple of days!

Brian007

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry View Post
Not a QQ thread but a reassuring thread.
So me and my friend were both golden in previous season at 1500 elo and pretty much around the same skill level. And we ran a test.

Both started at Silver 1 and around 1450 lolking points.I paired for 10 games with a duo who was at 1350 lolking points, my friend paired 10 games with another duo who had 1550 lolking points and (obviously) got a lead.

Then we each kept playing solo queue. While he broke away from silver 1 and went to gold 5 he rose 200 lolking points (reaching 1650) in the next 30 games and quite frankly, he said it was rather easy by the time he left silver 1.While i still struggle at silver 1 around 80 points each time, and around 1488 lolking points

Note that i never flame nor rage, i always cease my team's fights,calm down and reassure my team mates, explaining situations while providing information/suggestions/guidance.
Carried most games with a more than 60% win ratio on cassiopeia. My role had very little impact on our defeats and even on negative scores, i am always a threat and can turn the tides by myself (cassio, duh!)

And when i asked my friend if he does all the things i do he said "no need"....

Long story short:
Do not get frustrated if u stuck on silver 1, there is a very big mixure of very good and very bad players in there.
Truth is, 70% of the people in that division do not worth being there. They should either be higher or lower.

if anyone wants to ask/discuss anything about the divisions / items / tactics feel free to ask me anything!
Hey, you are right about elo hell in the 1200's. Check out my topic under general discussion (its called "proof that elo/division hell exists) where I also propose a solution. Apparently I got downvoted a lot, but I am sure it should shed some light for you seeing you posted something similar to my topic.

HT KrootZ

02-03-2013

Hee, I'm Silver I too. It's quite hard... My friend whose playing skill is similar to mine went from 0-100 LP in Silver II in 2-3 days. I play Silver I and my LP jump like 0-->50-->90-->30-->50--->70--->30--->90---50... Despite I'm rather a good solotop. This is a proof that the players in Silver I aren't in the right div (either too high or low).
But I'll try to get my Gold V.

Coffee Demon

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHON Hawlero View Post
Everything is apprecited, tips and tricks, what champions to play and what lane. Il do anything to get out!
Try to play Graves + Taric. This is how it usually looks.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	winrate.jpg
Views:	2746
Size:	179.0 KB
ID:	64304