LOL for windows 8

12345 ... 6
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheBosS000

11-02-2013

Hey,
I want to know when can i download and install league of legends for windows 8.

SoulReaper999

Wrenchmen

11-02-2013

You can already play league of legends on windows 8 but there will be some problems, though I can assure you that the technical team of Riot are working on fixes as we speak

Cheers

Redronn

12-02-2013

I did a fresh W8 install yesterday, and all I needed to install on top of that was my gfx and sound drivers. Worked like a charm.

I don't understand how people have problems with LoL and W8.
It's odd.

BlindReaperCRO

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-03-2013

Sorry for bringing the old thread up

I've ran W7 and I loved it. Yesterday I've installed W8 and kinda liked it, but the problem occured when I've started League, low fps and lag spikes all the time, it's unplayable for me and I got so mad.
Just for you to notice, I play League on laptop, and never had such a huge issues as I have now, all my drivers are up to date, I even installed latency fix.

So, I have a question. All of you people which are running League perfectly on W8, did you upgraded W8 from W7, or installed a fresh copy of W8?
I'm curious because i don't wanna quit W8, but it seems like I've gonna be forced to do it, so tell me your experience guys

Grazlek

13-03-2013

im using W8 and LOL workin 100%

GuardofGehenna

Recruiter

27-03-2013

I see you are complaining about league lagging on w8 but on my laptop (also w8) it doesn't even open. so... I can't play at all and I don't know how to fix it.

StinkingFive10

01-04-2013

My computer shuts down in like 11 min in to the game. I need to restart but it still shuts down. (Whole computer not only LOL). Is there a bug in windows 8?

StinkingFive10

01-04-2013

I'm using a laptop W8 (Samsung)*

panzar01

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-04-2013

When we will see LOL for linux? this question is more important then one about W8 because lol is already working on it with some minor bugs that will be fixed soon, but so far we dont have any official linux version.

12345 ... 6