How many losses to drop down Division.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kedor1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-02-2013

Hello. I just advanced 1 division up, and i got 0 League points. I wanted to ask, after how many losses now, i would drop back down? As i have 0 points, i will go down after just 1 lose?
Or do i need to collect some "negative points", like -50? (because when i drop, i know i have 50 points in lower division.

Egypt Hossam

08-02-2013

Kedor1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-02-2013

Thanks, i just noticed the same question in other thread.. titled "answer pls =D". If only ppl would title them properly, i wouldn't even ask the question

kaardlox

08-02-2013

And it takes 17 losses to go from div1 with 83 points to div 3 ^^

Nerrix01

09-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Egypt Hossam View Post
I don't think its 3. I just hit Gold III and lost 5 ranked at 0 LP and did not get demoted.

TheAppIe

09-02-2013

After 6-7 losses.

Vicotnic

09-02-2013

If I understood it right it is your elo that decieds if you drop a division, therefore it is hard to say a certain amount of loses that are required.

MikaCbl

Recruiter

11-02-2013

Really not after 3 loses.

Diamondez

06-06-2013

I dropped at the first loss

Z3th3s

06-06-2013

It's how Vicotnic said.Your hidden MMR decides how many losses it takes.Once I lost 5 times in a row while I was at 0 LP and didn't get demoted(so it would have taken at least 6 losses to get demoted),but some other time I lost I think 2 times and I dropped the division.

But generally speaking,if you are winning most of your games and you just got promoted,you shouldn't be afraid about it as it will most likely take 4-5 losses if not more to get demoted.But on the other hand,if you are having a losing streak and you reached 0 LP,you should take a break and go tryhard mode on your next games since you could be demoted at any time