The Lunar Revel Is Here

First Riot Post
1234511 ... 14
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NeeksNaman

Champion Herald

07-02-2013
1 of 1 Riot Posts

[URL2="http://promo.leagueoflegends.com/lunar-revel/en.html"][aws3]news/February_2013/02_08_2013_Lunar_Revel_Is_Here/Lunar_Revel_Article_Banner.jpg[/aws3][/URL2]

The Lunar Revel is upon us, and all the champions of the League are out honoring the first new moon of the year. And what better way to celebrate than by rolling out some year of the snake-themed swag.

There are plenty of reasons to feel the moon's brought good fortune this year. For the entire duration of the holiday you can select free, Lunar Revel-themed wards, and the gifting center is once again open for business. You can also earn some special summoner icons for participating in the new year festivities. And, of course, no holiday would be complete without a few appropriately-themed skins for some of your favorite champions. Annie, Corki, Cassiopeia, Xin Zhao and Jarvan IV are all sporting festive new threads to ring in the new moon in style.

Panda Annie

[aws2=news/February_2013/02_08_2013_Lunar_Revel_Is_Here/Annie_Panda_Comic.jpg]news/February_2013/02_08_2013_Lunar_Revel_Is_Here/Annie_Panda_Comic_thumb.jpg[/aws2]

Dragonwing Corki

[aws2=news/February_2013/02_08_2013_Lunar_Revel_Is_Here/Corki_Dragonwing_Comic.jpg]news/February_2013/02_08_2013_Lunar_Revel_Is_Here/Corki_Dragonwing_Comic_thumb.jpg[/aws2]

Jade Fang Cassiopeia

[aws2=news/February_2013/02_08_2013_Lunar_Revel_Is_Here/Cassiopeia_JadeFang_Comic.jpg]news/February_2013/02_08_2013_Lunar_Revel_Is_Here/Cassiopeia_JadeFang_Comic_thumb.jpg[/aws2]

Warring Kingdoms Xin Zhao

[aws2=news/February_2013/02_08_2013_Lunar_Revel_Is_Here/XinZhao_WarringKingdoms_Comic.jpg]news/February_2013/02_08_2013_Lunar_Revel_Is_Here/XinZhao_WarringKingdoms_Comic_thumb.jpg[/aws2]

Warring Kingdoms Jarvan IV

[aws2=news/February_2013/02_08_2013_Lunar_Revel_Is_Here/Jarvan_WarringKingdoms_Comic.jpg]news/February_2013/02_08_2013_Lunar_Revel_Is_Here/Jarvan_WarringKingdoms_Comic_thumb.jpg[/aws2]

[url2="http://promo.leagueoflegends.com/lunar-revel/en-eune.html"]Check out all the latest Lunar Revel features on the official holiday page.[/url2]

Da Battlecry

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-02-2013

Doesn't Annie have enough skins already?
There are plenty of other champions that needs some good loving.

They look good though, love the new Corki skin. :)

Izadorcas

09-02-2013

Are these limited or not? Only question I have.

Lynoire

09-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aemirch View Post
Are these limited or not? Only question I have.
No, they are not.

Septera

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-02-2013

Great , at least stop ranked or something when putting a patch like this!
I was playing ranked and got dc and now I cant connect or patch (server busy) !

b1ackout

09-02-2013

we were winning a ranked match and suddenly servers down thank you riot

Ezrea1

09-02-2013

Or you could just warn us...

Tomicaaaaa

09-02-2013

i m wining in game at ranked...after a 4 games i losed by bad guys ...and i got this ty you riot !

Andrew Rayleigh

09-02-2013

Just to confirm, so these skins are not limited edition or legendary skins and will be available in a skin sale sometime later ? I'll be able to buy them for 487 RP later ? because I have very less RP left and I want to get both annie, Xin zhao and corki skins. They look fabulous.

Is that right? If not, pls feel free to correct me .

And yeah, a warning about the patch from Riot would have been nice. Luckily I was in a bot game, so I didn't loose or anything even though entire team had got disconnected and the bots had pushed to inhibitors . lol, otherwise it would have been embarrassing.

Maybe those who had ranked games during the patch can ask Riot to maybe ignore those matches in the league points ?

Doctor Devil

09-02-2013

I like the skins - good job on them... I remember screens from Xin's and Jarvan's skins from way back before Syndra, good to finally see them in action :)

Gj Riot!

1234511 ... 14