Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Division

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yellow Kitteh

02-02-2013

Would you like to tell me why am I matched with players who are from 4th, 5th divison when I am in the 1st?

Last game I was matched with a player from 4th division -> 0-9-0.
SO you just did something that looks like a change but it is not a change, right? Congratulations!

Succubs

02-02-2013

I meet those too, but were you only matched with players from your division, you'd never find a game.

Fusserpusser

02-02-2013

Before the change the queue didnt take long. And yet, you met players at your own level. I dont understand how the current matchmaking can be so unbalanced? I dont dare think of all the games that I have lost today due to this.

oopsdead

02-02-2013

welcome to the club sir!

I was so much trying to escape elo hell before the change happens... now elo hell seems to be everywhere and now is even worse..... i have met people not knowing how to even use their abilities
Tomorrow is my LAST day of trying in ranked, if i still get only defeats i will quit ranked games..... seems like there are more idiots in the world than i thought