Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Anyone Plays Dominion Draft Pick

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AlienInvaders

01-29-2013

I don't usually play dominon but I decided to play it in draft mode.
What happened is I have been waiting in the queue for an hour and still waiting. Dominion draft is useless and noone plays it.

Tristranus

Recruiter

01-29-2013

Dominion community is very small to begin with (compare it to SR). People used to play Draft Dominion back in the days but queues became longer and longer so noone really plays it anymore. There are more Dominion players in the EU-West and NA but things are not much different there. We need Dominion to become more popular and Draft queue will certainly come back to life (Ranked Dom, Riot please).

thakis

02-02-2013

Queue times for draft are immensely long - I 'm not even sure if anyone queues for draft anymore - and that's why people don't bother with it, although it would solve several of the balance issues regarding champions in dom. Saddly, ranked dominion is nowhere to be seen anytime soon :/

BosanskiWarrior

01-23-2015

I have been waiting for 1 hour and 8 min and still nothing :P.