Tresh,Lulu or Zyra for support??????

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheMegli

27-01-2013

Like the title says i cant decide between Zyra Tresh Or Lulu for support,i need some opinions...

EvangelionGX III

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

27-01-2013

Zyra has a lot of base damage for a support with her plants. Her root is decent and everything else about her is mediocre. (NOTE: You may unintentionally steal kills from your ADC)

Thresh is a new champion that hasn't seen lots of play yet. You should wait a bit more to see how solid he is as a support.

Lulu is my only love <333 She has VERY high base damages, great ratios on AP, amazing utility (Polymorph and her Ultimate are two ranged hard CCs. Think of her as a ranged Leona). She has a great shield and a speed boost. The only downside on her are her retardedly long cooldowns (Therefore I main her as ADC with full Apen runes and masteries).

ForceBlock

27-01-2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3z4yGqZA_Q FREE RP 100% !!!

MKT ENTALPIAA

28-01-2013

(NOTE: You may unintentionally steal kills from your ADC)
I know that feeling bro, once went 6 0 as support , only because of plants xD

f17pilot

28-01-2013

Well, zyra is good for scaling from support to apc lategame.

Thresh is pretty much the same, from what i've encountered, tresh is played alot against akali mid. which is kinda...yhea something that needs to be settled down.
as a support he has nice lantern and would allow adc to deal quite good blows. also, the ultimate slow is amazing. However, i'm uncertain about teamfights. Only seen him played, when i was on my old acc.(which i wont reveal here).

As for stealing as support, when i play nunu, let's just say I have to stay away from pressing E.

Lulu...well, lulu is a nasty opponent to have. Usually when i have lulu in laning phase, i take leona or taric, sometimes alistar. Polymorph makes enemy practically useless, so only way to make lulu useless, is a lot of early game pressure and staying the heck away from dangerous situations.

Elvensongs

28-01-2013

Lets see, Zyra is nice, indeed, but she really can steal kills and needs some practice in order to make her skills good enough. Other than that, her root is really useful for both chasing and fleeing, and the seeds can be used as quick mini-wards if you are in a tight spot and just can't recall to base when you are out of wards.

Thresh - I find him quite interesting, he can be described with one word - placement. Not only his positioning is important, his abilities all rely on alterting the placement of both allies and enemy. This makes him quite the character, but its really important to practice. Most players already hate him because of kids who pick him because he looks cool or think he is op, and after that, you guessed it - fail miserably. His q is kinda difficult to master, since it looks like it has thinner hit box and flies slower than blitz's grab. Other than that, its really great, it can pull and enemy, then pull him further in with his E. Also, it can be great for escaping and chasing since Thresh can pull himself to whatever he caught. His lantern saves lives! Had a game last night in which I saved Fizz many many times with him being under 100hp. Overall, Thresh is like Blitz - he can win games, but he needs to be in the right hands.
And, because you are Blitzcrank player, I recommend you to take Thresh

As for Lulu - I don't really have opinion for her since I played her few times only.

Btw, out of the topic - why don't you try Gangplank for support? He is a great harasser and can help A LOT the other lanes with his ult. I find him and Miss Fortune for adc as great combo.