Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The best 6300 IP Champion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

10th Division

08-05-2013

Quote:
Nerfius:
I saw some videos on youtube about darius and he looks like a buffed up DMG dealer but im scared to buy him since he kinda looks hard to master(im still a beginner) so im not sure to buy him or someone else.

darius can be mastered in about 1...2..3 maybe 4 yeah i think about 4..SECONDS,hes champion for a noobs.what makes him so easy is hit spining axe pull cruical artery and bam ulti and ure done.no skillshots which means that requirements for mastering this champion is to have net,PC,LoL with newest patch and ofc bought darius.and like i said no pro player plays with him cuz hes no fun and have lots of flaws and is countered pretty easilly if ya know how ofc.

i'll never suggest him as a best buy for the 6300 ip.but.hey buy him if u're newbie in this game.

if u're old wolf buy zed.HE'S HARD AS FCK TO MASTER AND LEARN.

AL1ReZa

08-06-2013

Buy Rengar

manolisrota

08-07-2013

all the champions are good but i prefer this:

jungler: rengar or hecarim
solo top:darius
mid lane:syndra,fizz or kha'zix (yes, kha'zix)
adc: draven or varous
supp: lulu

ArabianKings

08-08-2013

Quote:
Nerfius:
Well then who would you get if you were me?

Wanna to improve your skill with a skill dependent champ ?
Zed all the way.

ZaGroX

08-15-2013

darius nuff said he is easy tanky and deals tons of damage he was my first 6300 champ

ninjaxz

08-17-2013

In My Opinion,
Fiora Is The Best To Buy

PvPKiller99

01-15-2014

I really enjoy to play fizz or zac. But buy the one that you think, you will be good with him or her.

Ikspali

01-19-2014

Khazix

K1lleX

01-19-2014

darius or garen

Fr0sT Wolf

01-19-2014

Going for darius is prolly bad idea and bad advice.Lets asume that beginer take garen/darius/trynda style champ to play his mehanics wont get any better and he will eventualy get stuck in bronze 3 like rest of guys who think that they are good just beacuse they killed some other bronze with dar/garen ult

Take somthing mid/hard chalenging, but you have to keep it playing even if you lose cuple of frist games
Some good champs for learning game
Top:Ire, lee, wu,renek
Mid: ahri , ori , vlad(good for people who main top)
Jungle:lee, kha right now is broken
adc:jinx, graves ( he is kinda easy/safe)