Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The best 6300 IP Champion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dlones

07-11-2013

Better buy Darius He's dealing tons of DMG or you cant buy Draven he's really strong and his ult Cant Easy finish enemies

The Dark Lord 2

Recruiter

07-11-2013

The best champion for 6300 is Vi

sinamaster

07-15-2013

i realy dont think assassin(like zed and talon (before he becomes 4800 )champs are good choices for best 6300 heroes adc heroes like draven and maybe that new adc lucian may be good as i heard he is some1 like draven u have to move and attack mages like fizz and diana .fighters like jayce and VI supports thresh is the best

Mahdi1997

07-15-2013

Quote:
Nerfius:
I will get 6300 IP soon and i started to worry: which champion to buy? Since i saw many of 6300 champs in-game, i just wanna know what is the best champ to buy?(BTW i like tank-like ones and big DMG dealers)

if u wanna have a tank with big abilities(especially late game)go for Voli
if u wanna have a tank-dmg champ go for Vi

manolisrota

07-20-2013

kha'zix.....easy to play.....very good assasin

ehikz

07-25-2013

its whatever that fits your play-style

SkoteinosTyfwnas

07-25-2013

there is actually no best champ or worse its just what u are better at...some ppl are better at support other at adc some mid some top and some jungling...its up to you to maximize the efficiency of a champion and u can simply do it by playing over and over the same champions till u hit the spot u want..many item builds will need to b tested too so keep that in mind...also u need to play wisely like someone said naut is the best champ for 6300 its up to u to make the right moves at the right time!

7daysko

08-02-2013

Though Darius deals an insane amount of damage even after the nerfs, he is boring to play later. I bought Darius when he came out and it was really fun dunking everyone out there until one day i realised that there are so much more champions who are more fun to play . For top you can choose Irelia, Elise , Jayce(bro dunker) and many more that you can enjoy more.

shinigami1996

08-02-2013

mate i suggest you to buy twitch.It deserves its IP

mazihY

08-02-2013

Jayce is great and easy to play u wont regret if u buy him