Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The best 6300 IP Champion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

oscar the cool

06-16-2013

Quote:
Nerfius:
And what do you think about Nautilus,Fizz,Talon,Kha-Zix or Tresh(I'm asking alot of questions because i dont wanna waste my IP 4 nothing).

All those champs are awsome !

AdeTitan

06-17-2013

i would suugest you diana. not hard to play , you can master her in a few matches. awesome jungler, awesome on mid, and you can build her on ap and ad, whatever you like.

JohnBoraBora

Recruiter

06-18-2013

What role do you need?And consider playstyle like I can't play a champ who doesn't have a leap or something to initiate or escape so i have zed,jax,lee,ziggs,fiddlesticks(exception right here),alistar,blitzcrank,ezreal,vayne,malphite,shen etc... all these represent my playstyle consider if you can farm well with that champion (and clear waves fast whch was always consideration),splitpush power,late game,low risk high reword,kiting kings,harassers,glass canon nuker/3 hit dead etc..

verka serduckha

06-20-2013

I would buy Zac because of its tankiness,but its just my opinion,i knowz you not buying it,im just suggestin you buy what you feel like even if it goes bad for you just dont play it

Companiero

06-29-2013

Jayce

TheDragon21

Recruiter

07-01-2013

To buy Kha,Jayce or Ez

drini

Recruiter

07-01-2013

i dont know if to by ore not pulsfire ezreal???????????

MaDaHaKa

07-07-2013

Well it's true that Darius is a good champion but against ranged he is not that good.His reputation is born by the newbie players.I'm pretty sure most of the players won't agree.He was my second champion bought and i played 3-4 games 5v5 PVP and after i landed 3-4 kills they were like 'WOW Darius OP'.But against skilled players he can get owned.He is good only against melee.But for me best champions from 6300 are:Kha"Zix,Vi,Diana.Good Luck

Cmannen

07-08-2013

Quote:
Nerfius:
What do you guys think about Draven?

Don't think, just doooo it!

-Draaaaaaaaven Co.

m4nd3rz

07-08-2013

All champs are good in their own way depending on what it is you want to do. So there is no such thing as best or worst champions because they all have strengths and weaknesses :P