Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The best 6300 IP Champion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BEST YASUO WORLD

Recruiter

02-09-2013

jayce, irelia or darius

Sfiftcut

02-09-2013

This are my sugestions
http://eune.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=537582 I hope you will like it

Robity

02-11-2013

All of champions are good.You play with champion that is on your best line

Nerfius

02-13-2013

Well now since Xerath was free for like 10 hours i really liked him so now I'm not so sure who to buy...

PiJanko

02-13-2013

Well, i woud buy thresh if i woud have IP, a porfect ALL IN ONE =) (u will maybe not get many kills, but a lot of assists). He is tanky, nad a lot of AD pasive damage, an also AP damage.

If u are a beginer i woud sugest VI (so easy to play =)), does a lot of damage and has a lot of shield =) awesome ulti and q =)...... again she is realy easy to paly tanky and does a lot of damage

Kyoudan

02-14-2013

I'll repeat what someone said before: "Every champ has its merits", and that's very true...my favourite and most played 6300er is Wukong, he's very fun to play and demands more skill than Darius 4 xample..If u like the assassin type Kha'Zix and Talon are truly great choices

MIROSLAVV

02-14-2013

Why you guys push him to buy darius, ye its a nice champion but 1st of all what position he wants to play? For me darius is solo top champ, and solo for a beginner is not the best idea

CrazYPanDa42

02-14-2013

Kha'Zix

mini farcxo

Recruiter

03-08-2013

buy darius or fiora its good for start

mini farcxo

Recruiter

03-08-2013

Quote:
MIROSLAVV:
Why you guys push him to buy darius, ye its a nice champion but 1st of all what position he wants to play? For me darius is solo top champ, and solo for a beginner is not the best idea

ok its right but when start game you play normal game not ranked and darius for normal is good to start