Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The best 6300 IP Champion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nerfius

02-03-2013

And what do you think about Nautilus,Fizz,Talon,Kha-Zix or Tresh(I'm asking alot of questions because i dont wanna waste my IP 4 nothing).

Eirixoto

02-05-2013

Well, all of those play pretty much different lanes. It depends on where you like to play.
I'd go for Talon, that guy is amazingly fun to play.

Nerfius

02-05-2013

Is Talon better at top or mid?

Nerfius

02-05-2013

Now I'm not so sure if i should stay with Jax and power him(runes and stuff) or should I buy a new one and then power him the same way.

ItzBullseye

Recruiter

02-05-2013

Lee Sin Darius Rengar Kha Zix or Vi

Rollerko

Recruiter

02-05-2013

Darius !

TsimpaTria

02-06-2013

Quote:
Nerfius:
And what do you think about Nautilus,Fizz,Talon,Kha-Zix or Tresh(I'm asking alot of questions because i dont wanna waste my IP 4 nothing).

Thresh is one of my favorite supports since I like the tankiness, Nautilus is great but you need to master him, his jungle is slow(you can also play solo-top) but the ganks are amazing, loads of CC and I mean loads... you'll be unkillable lategame with a good build, he's got a pretty small fanbase though. I don't know much about the other champs but talon and kha are definitely a pain if you're against them, they're both assassin type champs and deal a pretty nice amount of damage. About people suggesting Darius I think he's a pretty nooby champ but that's just my opinion, he's really easy and gets banned alot in ranked so I wouldn't waste my RP/IP there. Now about your title 'Best 6300 champ' there's no really best champ, it's what suits you best and you can master, a Vi can be great in the right man's hands and a huge failure in anothers if you get what I mean.

Nerfius

02-06-2013

Quote:
TsimpaTria:
Thresh is one of my favorite supports since I like the tankiness, Nautilus is great but you need to master him, his jungle is slow(you can also play solo-top) but the ganks are amazing, loads of CC and I mean loads... you'll be unkillable lategame with a good build, he's got a pretty small fanbase though. I don't know much about the other champs but talon and kha are definitely a pain if you're against them, they're both assassin type champs and deal a pretty nice amount of damage. About people suggesting Darius I think he's a pretty nooby champ but that's just my opinion, he's really easy and gets banned alot in ranked so I wouldn't waste my RP/IP there. Now about your title 'Best 6300 champ' there's no really best champ, it's what suits you best and you can master, a Vi can be great in the right man's hands and a huge failure in anothers if you get what I mean.

Well thanks for the info but i think i would like to get some assassin type so i can get alot of kills :P(any info 'bout that?)

0FreezeTime0

02-07-2013

Darius is good but consider buying other good champs like Fiora,Jayce .

Nerfius

02-07-2013

OK. I decided. Kha'Zix wins and i'll get him this thread can be closed now.