Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The best 6300 IP Champion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nerfius

01-25-2013

I will get 6300 IP soon and i started to worry: which champion to buy? Since i saw many of 6300 champs in-game, i just wanna know what is the best champ to buy?(BTW i like tank-like ones and big DMG dealers)

Sizif 22

01-25-2013

Nautilius

Nerfius

01-26-2013

I saw some videos on youtube about darius and he looks like a buffed up DMG dealer but im scared to buy him since he kinda looks hard to master(im still a beginner) so im not sure to buy him or someone else.

feronimus

01-26-2013

buy darius ! he is not that hard ! and u will learn him eventually ! just dont ks a lot ! :-)

he is very very good on 3vs3!

Ergi123

01-27-2013

I suggest to buy darius he is to good his ulti is the best ulti ever but dont do a lot of ks

TheAlexanderAki

01-30-2013

i suggest against bying darius, though my opinion is completely biased. i hate darius because he is overused, he is banned in draft pick games, and most dariuses i see in games are noobs. this is just my opinion though.

Nerfius

01-30-2013

Quote:
TheAlexanderAki:
i suggest against bying darius, though my opinion is completely biased. i hate darius because he is overused, he is banned in draft pick games, and most dariuses i see in games are noobs. this is just my opinion though.

Well then who would you get if you were me?

masternick11

02-01-2013

darius is very good !!!!!!!!!!
so kha'zix or darius

Nerfius

02-02-2013

What do you guys think about Draven?

Ouhla

02-02-2013

Draven is quite hard to play, you need to be really good with adc.

For a tanky / DMG dealer, look forward LeeSin