Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

How to bind left mouse button?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

mid Kubayz

01-25-2013

Hey all,
I would like to bind my left mouse to Attack move click but whenever i left click in the binding settings it doesn't work. Other buttons work but left mouse button doesn't does anyone know how to make it work? I'm using Roccat KONE + mouse.
Thanks

Sonrangeri

01-25-2013

You need bind mouse button for some key at mouse driver software.

Sadistikal

01-25-2013

Quote:
jaycobh:
Hey all,
I would like to bind my left mouse to Attack move click but whenever i left click in the binding settings it doesn't work. Other buttons work but left mouse button doesn't does anyone know how to make it work? I'm using Roccat KONE + mouse.
Thanks

Try binding the functions of your LMB in the game to a key that isn't used and then bind the actions of your RMB to the LMB. I think the problem is that you are trying to put the RMB functions to a button that already has functions of its own.

Share if it worked.

Struggleßoy

01-25-2013

Quote:
Sadistikal:
Try binding the functions of your LMB in the game to a key that isn't used and then bind the actions of your RMB to the LMB. I think the problem is that you are trying to put the RMB functions to a button that already has functions of its own.

Share if it worked.

Didn't work ( Thanks though