Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Known bugs and Issues

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TerryMorris

03-10-2014

wohooo

SupporterIR

03-15-2014

hey

OhhJohnney

06-08-2014

Recently after the Patches from 4.0 till now, my lol game keeps crashing. It would just freeze, but the sound is till going fine. All of my other programs like skype and google chrome keep working fine, but I cant force quit the game or even tab out with the following commands: cmd+q or shift+cmd+q and cmd+tab. If anyone has any suggestions on how to fix this please reply ASAP, thanks! (This happens about once or twice every couple of games)

Omarmok

06-14-2014

Quote:
OhhJohnney:
Recently after the Patches from 4.0 till now, my lol game keeps crashing. It would just freeze, but the sound is till going fine. All of my other programs like skype and google chrome keep working fine, but I cant force quit the game or even tab out with the following commands: cmd+q or shift+cmd+q and cmd+tab. If anyone has any suggestions on how to fix this please reply ASAP, thanks! (This happens about once or twice every couple of games)

I have this problem too i got a lot of bans.I must restart the laptop to play again.the last time it crashed like 4 times.So if u have any solution plz tell me

Stayfreshx

06-27-2014

I have same problem - client crash even before i can click on PLAY (now 2 seconds after it starts install the game on EUNE) and game crash during matches. If I try install the game through EUW it works fine but it still crashes during the game. Is there any solution for Macs already?

Here is my log: http://leteckaposta.cz/245991568
My system spec:
MacBook Pro 13-inch, Mid 2012
2,5 GHz Intel Core i5
16*GB 1600 MHz DDR3
Intel HD Graphics 4000
OS X 10.9.3 (13D65)

Stayfreshx

06-30-2014

Here is another log, please try to fix this Riot

http://leteckaposta.cz/225157170

Xwelhox

08-04-2014

this works on mac - http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=52ab7d5b23aea613437260

IMushroom

08-19-2014

Dear Riot,

What the f***? I was playing a normal 5v5 and after I won I clicked skip stats screen. When I tried to play again it said that I was already in a game, so I logged out and then logged back in. On my screen there was the "reconnect to game" button. When I reconnected to the game it said that the game was no longer active, so I pressed back, but this **** got me back to the reconnect to game screen. Apparently I just had to wait 1 day until the problem was solved. Please fix this because it happened a second time and it scared the **** out of me. And do something for the random chat bans because they really are a pain in the ass.

Yours sincerely
IMushroom

phiestonia

08-22-2014

Вчера вечером начал вылетать клиент. Иногда даже в игру зайти не получается, а если и заходит и стартуешь игру то загрузка виснет на 20% и ничего не происходит, либо виснет клиент, либо выдает ошибку. Решите проблему!!!

Hexabea

08-31-2014

Hello,

I cannot switch on the game anymore. It launches straight into a problem report for LoLPatcher and reopening it doesn't work. I haven't applied the new patch yet. I realize it's an update error but don't know how to fix it. If anyone has any idea what I could do to fix this, please share. It will be much appreciated.

~H