Can I play LoL on iMac ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

noLif3R

22-01-2013

Well guys i'm about to buy new comp,and i want to buy iMac...but can i play LoL on it ?

ApolonsWrath

22-01-2013

I have a Mac Mini and the Mac version (iLoL) works perfect, but it is so buggy, so I really advise you to get the Windows version either through boot camp or other solutions. I haven't done it since I have another PC, but the newer iMacs should handle it np.

Dubious

22-01-2013

stop hating on macs... mate if u wanna play games buy a PC, buy a MAC only if you are into or studying Music Technology or Architecture or any other Art studies...

noLif3R

22-01-2013

so..u sugest me to build one pc for same price and it will be faster and better than imac ?

..btw,tnx

Dubious

22-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Šu Couteau View Post
But that's the funny thing, since every one of those programs would simply run/work better in any other computer than your ordinary Apple "package deals". For my knowledge, you can't just buy a CUDA card for MAC, if you work Architecture / Math processing, or a hexacore CPU without having to pay a 4 digit number-bill.

Personally, I don't hate MACs and as an Graphic Design student I have to use them on a regular basis in my School, however I see them as redundant since what ever you do with your MAC, you can just do it a lot better & faster with another CPU, which is not Apple-bound. I would only recommend MACs for ppl who don't know anything about computers & don't know how to use them, like grandparents or something... MACs are like the Duplos, and once you know how to use them, it's time to move to the Lego Mindstorms.
here sir, you have my Like. Personally im a Business student so i dont really know all these details you provided. However i must admit that the category of students i described are the ones that mostly use a Mac

Agapie

22-01-2013

there is a group developing a client for macs. My boyfriend plays it and it works better than the actual client.
You can without a problem. Google boopje iLoL.
I hope this helps.

RoadSnork

22-01-2013

You can pay me a small fee of $250k and i'll be glad to make an LoL clone for imac

Agapie

23-01-2013

the one from boompje is for free.