Best champion on mid lane :)

12345678 ... 11
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lindisse666

Recruiter

16-03-2013

Katarina !!!!! so fkcing op

bolibob

16-03-2013

annie lux and akali

ZimQstic

17-03-2013

damn i hate lb...

GoblinZ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

17-03-2013

Well, for me the best mid champions are the ones with good AoE or a disable skill(stun, bind, knock up) not champions like LeBlanc.
She is pretty strong in laning phase, but what about her late game? She is able to take out the squishy enemyies like ad carry or ap carry, but what about the rest of the enemy?
Champions like Orianna which is my personal favorite is really great, she has AoE on every skill, including her shield that scales nicely with ability power, has medium cooldown and gives free armor/magic ressist, so she can take heavily damage enemy team, has speed up for her team and slow for enemy including a very powerful CC ult.

So here are some champions that are worth adding to the best mid champ list(AP only)
Orianna, Cassiopeia, Brand, Veigar, Kayle, Lux, and perhaps Fizz but if you miss with his ult it's hard to get the job done right.

MichaelWill

17-03-2013

It's not good question, I think. You just have to learn your own style of playing and find champ that suits you most.

samko

18-03-2013

I agree. But all the time u can be counterpicked. Maybe i start to play Renekton on mid, today i played with friends 5v5, i wanted solo top, other friend jungle mundo, but our midder must restart pc in start of game, then mungo went top and i was on mid again ap tistana. I had fb in lvl 3 it was IK in 1 sec with full hp. When syndra connected, i was 6. lvl and had 3/0 again tristana

Mercury eXtinct

18-03-2013

Karthus :3

Zimpzter

18-03-2013

For me its karthus i did get 22 kills and 11 deaths one game

c05m1in

18-03-2013

for me the best mid .. is Master Yi ( AP)

bowman6

19-03-2013

you can take kennen or teemo
one time when i played teemo enemy jungler came to gank and he stept on every mushroom i put and he died

12345678 ... 11