Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Windows 8 RADS error

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xernel

01-13-2013

Recently I switched from Windows 7 to Windows 8 build 9200, I installed LoL and now im getting RADS error. I had no problems with that before. Is it because Windows 8 or something else is problem?

nobes

01-13-2013

It's windows 8. My opinion would be to install back windows 7.

Xernel

01-13-2013

I found out what was the problem. I installed it on an extern hard drive. Now I installed it normal and it works. Thanks for your time anyway

Mom12

04-05-2014

Min works not der are RADS fejl

Mom12

04-05-2014

What can that make

Mom12

04-05-2014

hallo

thanasis457

07-05-2014

i have windows 8.1 and when i download lol it worked but after 3 months every time i open it said rads error. Please ckeck that your internet conection is enable or that your firewal...what can i do???

xxLeagueFTWxx

07-05-2014

Quote:
thanasis457:
i have windows 8.1 and when i download lol it worked but after 3 months every time i open it said rads error. Please ckeck that your internet conection is enable or that your firewal...what can i do???

Disable your Windows Firewall, and your antivirus (if you have it)