Rengar vs Kha'zix

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Palabog

11-01-2013

Ok so i tried with one of my friend a 1v1 game and i played with kha...My fried played with rengar and when we began the game...We didn't get the buff "The Hunt is on"...Riot removed this in the new season?

Slimynoob

11-01-2013

Im not sure, but i think its only when ur level 18

stupid salad

11-01-2013

in the story rengar hunts after kha'zix.
when kha'zix volv his R, and rengar has spec 20 on his bonetooth necklace then rengar gets the quest who called "The hunt is on!" when rengar kills or assists him he gets "Head of kha'zix" thats the full speced bonetooth necklace.
if you dident get what i said check this out http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/The_Hunt_is_On! good luck

Palabog

11-01-2013

it's not working...i think it's fake...Or riot removed it...

chihauss

12-01-2013

Kha'zix needs to be level 16 and Rengar must have Fully stacked Bonetooth necklace for it to start.

Lord oloferno

13-01-2013

■When the event begins, there is a chime and players receive a "Quest Received" notification similar to the Mark of the Conqueror quest.
■The event can only occur once per game. If both teams have a Rengar and Kha'Zix, the event will begin for the combination who met the conditions first.
■There is no order to the requirements. The event will begin even if Kha'Zix has used his 3 evolution points before Rengar purchases the Bonetooth Necklace.
■The event will not begin until Kha'Zix has used all three evolution points. As these are attained by ranking his ultimate, Void Assault, level 16 is only the minimum requirement as Kha'Zix is not required to invest in his ultimate at levels 6, 11 and 16, if at all.

Panagiotis 15

25-02-2013

guys RIOT didn't remove it!! I played as Rengar the opponent team had kha zix.when i had 14 trophies in my bonetooth necklace and Kha' zix had all his 3 evolution points i saw a buff that said: Secondary quest: The Hunt Is On! . So ''the hunt is on" still exist and it is not removed by Riot.

theToss

25-02-2013

Bouth Khaz and Rene have to be 16 lvl to quest start.
When Rene kills Khaz You'll grt fully stacked neckless.. if vice versa Khaz will get 4th evolution.

TheDarkGuardian1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by stupid salad View Post
in the story rengar hunts after kha'zix.
When kha'zix volv his r, and rengar has spec 20 on his bonetooth necklace then rengar gets the quest who called "the hunt is on!" when rengar kills or assists him he gets "head of kha'zix" thats the full speced bonetooth necklace.
If you dident get what i said check this out http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/the_hunt_is_on! Good luck :d
that is wrong quest rengar vs khazix open when rengar have bonetooth stacked on 11 and when kha zix use all 3 elvoves