Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Best TT 3v3 Combo ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nockreg

Recruiter

01-06-2013

I and My Friends are newbie at the 3v3 ranked games and we need some help to improve our skills. Give us some ideas how to choose our team, tell us what is best combo for 3v3 (Your Opinion).. which champions.. and how to play them ?

Please Help !

Kuroi Taiyo

01-06-2013

CC wins TT. Get Malphite, Nautilus and amumu and you will be on your way to 2000 elo. Just remember to ban true damagers like darius, irelia and chogath.

Dravening

01-07-2013

Mostly CC(Crowd Control)champs.
If you want to know about cc champs(and generally cc) you can go to this link:
http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Crowd_control
Hope it will do the trick

Padvender

01-08-2013

You should try something like Vladimir, Wukong and Malphite.
Malphite can go to jungle since 3. LvL and Wuk and Vlado can swith lines any time for counters.

Teamfights are easy, just Malph ulti for easy landing Vlado ulti, you have enought AOE and in middle TF time use Wukkong ulti and all is ok.

Hypo14

01-08-2013

Quote:
T1M3 15 1337:
CC wins TT. Get Malphite, Nautilus and amumu and you will be on your way to 2000 elo. Just remember to ban true damagers like darius, irelia and chogath.

This is the way to 1000- elo...
Where do you have a dmg? Team with a decend CC and one ADC will traple you down into the sand ;-)

Ateland

01-09-2013

in my team we play nunu/vayne if they go for some tankyness and one bruser to secure vayne like jax/lee

Kadajko

01-10-2013

I personally like mobility and damage, Jayce/Vi/AP Ezreal work very good as a trio.

Crystoff

01-12-2013

Mostly anyone with natural tankiness and strong early/mid game is good on TT. (bruisers)
Let's see some examples...
Darius, Singed, Jax
OR
Wukong, Rumble, Shyvana
OR
Volibear, Annie, Garen
OR
my favourite old 3v3 team comp: Mordekaiser, Nunu, Olaf

These are strong teams that don't need much skill.

WesternRidgeOrc

01-16-2013

Kayle-AP carry
Vayne-AD carry
CC-jungler (sejuani, amumu, alistair, cho, nunu)

MakisKoube

01-17-2013

Most teams 2000+ elo r currently playing Tanky ap top (CHO/EVE/MORDE/SWAIN)
and bot Ez / Cait (easy engage at top lane by ultie) + a tanky helpfull char... Mainly J4 (attack speed + armor flag) etc...

In my opinion till 2000+ elo you can play EASY with jungler (smite!). There is a 5% teams 2000+ elo that uses smite to....

Our setup is EVE/MORDE top.... CHO jungle... (maybe lee or xin if banned)
+ ADC solo bot... u need something that can farm... Like ez... Corki... Cait! We are currently playing Cait...

IF you are vs 3 tanks (like ww/mumu/garen) you have to go AS LATER AS YOU CAN!!!!! Penetration + farm wins easy @ late.... (dont forget u cant lose spider etc cause of smite)

100% BANS: Olaf (especially vs cait its must!), Malphite, Jax!!!!

Jungle is ganking only solo top.... And maybe some help at bot... But MAINLY FARMING!

The idiea is not ganks.... Its 3v3 dont forget! LVL up + farm is the key.... When top it 7, enemy top is 6 (cause of ganks)... When bot and jungle 6.... their bot lane is 5! Great advantage... So dont focus on ganks...

Makiskoube ---> Check my 3v3 stats.... NOTE: I HAVE ONLY 11 3V3 GAMES (+2 NORMALS BEFORE THAT) our 1 defeat is cause we didnt knew what "late" means vs 3 tanks... Just check it out! OP + free platina