Maximum IP per game?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hers

03-01-2013

Hi there, guys!
I was wondering if there is a specific limit to the IP you can earn from a game (3x3 Summoner's Rift), since me and a couple of my friends are thinking about doing a 10-hour game. The most they've ever got was around ~430 or so, which got me thinking - is IP limited? I know you get some kind of a bonus every X min after all turrets are destroyed, which has me believing it's the ultimate way to farm IP.

ErrorCode

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-01-2013

On Summoner's Rift these base/caps are at 25 minutes (76 IP for a win) and 55 minutes (145 IP for a win).[1]
On Twisted Treeline the minimum base is at 20 minutes (64 IP for a win) the maximum cap is at 55 minutes (145 IP for a win).
From the wiki. Only the time and wether you win or lose decides how much IP you get without boosts.'

With boosts you get double the amount and they stack as far as I know.

I've got over 600 IP for a single win with a first win of the day bonus (2 boosts active).

Custom games give a 25% penalty.

Quote:
The maximum amount of IP won from a match is:
Win: (first win of the day bonus, 55+ mins ranked match, IP boost (timed and per win)) 150 + 168 + 168 + 168 = 654 IP (822 on a double-IP weekend)
Loss (55+ mins match): 95 IP

Shunpaw

03-01-2013

Max I've got was 500ish, with boosts and FWoTD. It was on SR though, but I guess you can get 400-500 with boost and FWoTD

Hers

03-01-2013

So let me see if I got it right; you can't earn more than X amount of IP no matter how long the game is?

Marios253

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-01-2013

im here to save the day

according to Leagueoflegends wikia:

The maximum amount of IP won from a match is:
Win: (first win of the day bonus, 55+ mins ranked match, IP boost (timed and per win)) 150 + 168 + 168 + 168 = 654 IP (822 on a double-IP weekend)

link: http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Influence_Points