Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

PBE registration

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

k3vinwOw

Recruiter

01-01-2013

Dear Riot,

I like have been waiting 2 months now 'till PBE registrations are up again, I can register on the site but can't choose the region cuz there is nothing but a text: "Please choose the closest region to you and bla ... bla ... bla..." My last account on PBE was just deleted I don't know why, but it was deleted alright. Will Riot let us register in PBE again? I have found very much bugs already and want to find some more, I don't want to use PBE to try just new champions and buy skins, I want to find some bugs and play with other people.

So, please let us register in PBE again.
Alot of people are complaining about that they can't register on 1'st of January 2013.

EDIT: I have my account now

ganjaman2000

01-01-2013

Yes it's true , I don't mind the fact so much that it's closed. I just hate it that they didn't say anything about it.

k3vinwOw

Recruiter

01-02-2013

It's the 2. of January 2013 in Estonia and the sign-up isn't open yet ... Maybe it's just in Florida there is still midnight ...

b0zZa

01-03-2013

from when to when are the registrations opened?

UltraStunt

Recruiter

01-03-2013

They are not open in this month!

SilverSable

03-02-2013

i can create now an accont on lol pbe?

tzokakos23456789

03-04-2013

How do I subscribe to PBE?

VengeFight

03-24-2013

Hello Riot ...... Im Mike and i want registration for PBE ....... I want try some champions

Angelkingdevil

03-30-2013

Quote:
VengeFight:
Hello Riot ...... Im Mike and i want registration for PBE ....... I want try some champions

Pbe isent for trying champs