is this computer good to run league of legends very good?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

yudaan

26-12-2012

so iam planning to buy a computer and i dont know if its good or not for league of legends but here is the specs: motherbored h61 - 4gb ram - 500gb freespace - dual core g630 2.7ghz multi core and 1.5gb build in video card..... is that good or too bad?

iÈzý

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

26-12-2012

Bad man,i`m very sure you cant play LOL on your PC.Better go buy another,maybe quadcore,8gb ram and more.
(trollface)
You really cant search on google "league of legends system requirments" ?

Zaram

26-12-2012

Or even easier - http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri and select League of Legends.

yudaan

27-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xtremeflorinin View Post
Bad man,i`m very sure you cant play LOL on your PC.Better go buy another,maybe quadcore,8gb ram and more.
(trollface)
You really cant search on google "league of legends system requirments" ?
but iam planning to upgrade the cpu to i5 or i7 in the future and upgrade 2gb video card and 8gb ram but i wanna buy this due my lack of budget and it has a 3 years warranty

xHeroiK

27-12-2012

I dont think you would have any problem. I can even play to a 4 years laptop with built in gpu, at 30 fps, normal settings.

It's better not to buy an integraded graphic card if you are planning to play other heavier games!

NameSpot

27-12-2012

dumbest idea ever.

You'd waste money on some piece of sh*t litteraly, then in the future you want to rip it all apart and change components. Waste of money and time. Rather build your own or let someone build yourself a PC than buy already complete one from shop. Most PC's shops sell are rubbish.
Also the info about the PC is too low. you should list components like this:

-CPU(processor)
-GPU(graphics card)
-Motherboard
-RAM
-HDD/SSD
-PSU

or send link to this product in the internet shop.