A good ADC?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XxJayDeexX

25-12-2012

Hey um , i've been trying to pick a good ad carry to buy, im so confused but can someone list some of the good ad carries in this game and if possible to list the pros and cons? and who would you choose if you where in my place .. Thank you

Miara20

25-12-2012

I love Ez, but he is not good for new AD players

panterminator

Recruiter

25-12-2012

yes ez is a good choice ... though an other good adc is trynda too.
team fight, immortal for 5 sec were he is going to deal tons of critical dam...
personaly i love tryn <3

ClownsAreScary

26-12-2012

First of all, Tryndamere is not an attack damage carry, since he is not a ranged champion, which is a MUST if you want to play bottom lane in draft/ranked.

On the best ADC part, every one has it's pros and cons... My main is Tristana, her critical damage is crazy, she is almost unstoppable late game ( with full build ), she has a 90% up attack speed skill, she has good escape mechanisms ( her Rocket jump and ulti ), she does not need a lot of ganks since her E makes additional damage when you last hit and in every game I carry my team really good if I get my farm and kills The BEST thing about Tristana IMO is her increased auto-attack range, which is 703 at lvl 18 For example Caitlyn has the highest auto-attack range without any help from passive skills etc. and she has it at 650 Most of the time of someone wants to focus me, I kill them even before they reach me ( mostly melee champs ).

I also like Vayne, she has great mobility, she is quite fast on her feet, her ulti does quite good damage...

Graves is IMO underrated as a carry, he is great early game with his Q and ulti, if you have a good support you can end the game when the time mark reaches 20 minutes ( that means they surrender because you are too fed )

I personally don't like EZ, since I didn't meet a Ezreal who could bet me in bottom lane when I play Trist, I think he was ment to be more like an AP carry with his ulti and all.

I recommend these 3 ( Tristana, Vayne, Graves), but the others are also good if you know how to play them, Ashe, Corki, Kog' Maw all have their pros, but I personally don't play them alot

Tautvas

27-12-2012

I <3 Varus :P

Hypo14

27-12-2012

If you ask me 1year ago i would tell you to pick ashe. She was the best ADC so far with her slow and 3,5s stun. But now i can only recoommand you to play ADCs with an escape mechanism.
There is too much new champs with a jumping ability and you cant give a ... with ashe if you dont have a good protection. (and in solo Que is rarely ;-) )
So learn how to play Tristana, Corki, Ezreal and you know what? Draven is cool as well.

Tautvas

27-12-2012

And Varus !

Hodoer

27-12-2012

Twitch ambush and kill

GhMaster

27-12-2012

Well, here is my top 10 list with pros and cons for each:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cb7ziwq2WE

GhMaster

27-12-2012

Though I didn't mention Draven in that video. He is very popular in our days because of TONNS damage he deals