Adc.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ctibor V

24-12-2012

Hello. Merry Christmas at first place..

I want ask, why "good ADC can win game", but other roles can't. Let's say somebody from your team disconnect. You still can win till ADC is in game. Isn't it a bit unfair? Anything that stack IE + PD + BT is instantly strongest dueler in game. Not even elite duelers like Darius, Kha'Zix or Diana can win vs them if they can't burst them down in one combo. Stacking armor is not enought with new ways to get over 40% armor pene, and Thornmails 30% magic dmg return is maybe nice, but maybe only if you are high HP target, and life steal anyway helps them stay alive. ADC DPS can reach over 2000dmg/s. There is not a single assasin that can do this much damage. Not even Kassa full combo can do this much damage with full build, and not even mentioning that with 20% lifesteal they get 20% of that dmg back as HP every second. With the new item they also can attack more targets at one time. I know that "bla bla bla you noob must focus ADC squishy" but try to reach adc sometimes. Maybe try to reach Vayne or Graves with their dodging abilities. I just don't like that idea about ADC. I will probably became downvoted because lots of you thinks it's ok and I admit it. I just would like to see this game, if there won't be attack speed stacking.

tempname455

24-12-2012

however, because someone has to win the game, if no have ADC games will be played twice as long and everyone is kept circling around towers and the idea for ​​armor ITEM falls and all tanks will take only for HP and mag. res items and wil be one easy game tanks vs wizards and will win good pick no good playing.

CJ Badlife

24-12-2012

Its because the AD Carry is your main source of damage later in the game and because they are stronger they will have to have most of the team as a shield. And they are very vulnerable against bruisers (jarvan, xin zhao, lee sin and jax) so they have to have as much protection from their team to stay alive so that they can burst down the other members of the enemy team. AD Carrys are vulnerable, but very deadly.

Kuronotsurugi

25-12-2012

Just to point out wille ADC have highest DPS ingame, APC still have highest DPH and can often utalise it at higher range.

heavenside

26-12-2012

Only ADC have sustained dmg in late game...so yes, they basicly win the game if played right.

Jutzy

26-12-2012

volibear is the best