Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Open PBE ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

swat237

Recruiter

12-20-2012

Hello !
So the post for closing the sing ups for PBE was on 09-08-2012

it was said that it will be open for sing up around 2 mounts later..

and now as you can see it's the 3 mount sense.. (almost 4th )

so can you give us an update for sing up please?
i really like to sing up and test.. and i'm patient

Hope i get answer

noon0075

Recruiter

12-21-2012

Id like to know too? when it's gona be open again?

Qmshallo

12-22-2012

If there is any option, we'd like to hear any breaking news from Riot Crew. Can You Guys tell us any date, when can we register our accounts?

cube2223

Recruiter

12-22-2012

It is open... But you can register only in the first 3 days of each month... I registered this month.

blind23

02-09-2013

i had account but it got stolen and now i can't recover it Email changed password only name still remains i hope RIOT recovers it and i wonder are they gonna do anything about it? i hope i get a reply

blind23

02-09-2013

Quote:
cube2223:
It is open... But you can register only in the first 3 days of each month... I registered this month.

looks like u are lucky one i tryed to create an account at the first 3 days of this month and nothing PBE closed....