Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Rage free chat room?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bragolach

12-15-2012

Is there some kind of group where you can find cool people to play with? On EUW there is zen, so I am hoping to find something similar on EUNE.

grandhustle

12-15-2012

I think everyone are good quality players , you should not put us in different groups

UndeadGothaX

12-15-2012

Yes
your friend list

HrS Sylar

12-15-2012

Try Haven.

Bragolach

12-15-2012

Quote:
grandhustle:
I think everyone are good quality players , you should not put us in different groups

Sorry, but that is just not true. If you try playing in zen for example, people are really friendly, totally rage free, no flame, no pointing out mistakes, good communication... In a random game, it's not always the case.

I tried Haven but there are 5 players online. Was thinking about something bigger.

emoKitten

12-15-2012

try this one

Quote:
TroLoLing:
The Gentlemen's Club

The Gentleman's Club previously only existed on EUW and NA. I have been given the position of moderator of the EUNE gents club, so here goes! If you're interested, read on.

Greetings summoners! My name is TroLoLing and this post is designed to announce and explain a community project that has been created by Krimson and their friends.

What is The Gentlemen's Club?

The Gentlemen's Club is a group or community of League of Legends players united by the wish to play League of Legends in a fun friendly environment free of flaming, trolling, ragequits and every other negative aspect of random queues. (although my name may have "troll" in it, I am to the contrary, not a troll, I just like the late Edward Krill).

Any summoner is free to join up, regardless of wins or ranked experience, as long as they agree to the rules and follow them during any of our official scrims or whilst playing games with other Gent's Club members. Failure to adhere to the rules will result in you being blacklisted from future scrims, and thus we hope to filter out those players that ruin the game for us.

The Club also encourages communication within games providing a 100 slot ventrillo server that can be used by anyone playing in our scrims to coordinate and meet their teammates.

We hope that the Club will not only be a place to play League of Legends without constant harassment but it will also allow like minded players to meet each other and give people a pool of friendly players to duo queue or 5 man queue with in the normal game.

If this sounds like your kind of thing, get in touch!

How can i join?

Joining in is easy, you don't have to sign-up or add your name to any list. Simply join "The Gentlemen's Club" chat room within the League of Legends client (we're now on EU West, EU East and NA servers), once in the chat you'll often find people starting up 5 man parties to play SR and Dominion as well as custom ARAM/ARAB games, Twisted Treeline and even 1v1's! If there's no games starting up that you can see, why not start a party yourself and invite some other Gents to come and play!

Had some people adding me to ask how to join the chat in the client. Here's how!

1. Go to the Chat Room Control Control Panel (Between Friendslist and the Notifications)

2. Click Create/Join and put "The Gentlemen's Club" in the box, exactly like that without the speech marks.

3. That's it! But also check out our website at http://www.thegentsclub.org!

Obviously the only restriction is that you keep to the rules on our website and if you are blacklisted consider it disapproval of your behavior, those on the blacklist are unlikely to get games with other Gents!

We now regularly run scrims, custom game modes, dominion games, and premade 5s, so hop into the chat for all the action!

The Rules

To save people time and effort (and to stop the classic excuse "I didn't know the rules&quot we have decided to add them to this post so that new members should have a basic idea of our policies.

The rules for The Gentlemen's Club apply to all Club activities including but not limited to games, scrims, The Gentlemen's Club chat channel, Ventrilo, IRC, and forums.

1. All members must accept and adhere to The Summoner's Code as laid out by Riot Games.

2. No flaming, blaming, unconstructive criticism or similar negative attitudes. Everyone can have a bad day but take a deep breath instead of taking it out on your team.

3. No trolling/raging/griefing, including but not limited to troll builds, picks, intentional feeding, quitting or other (in)actions with the intent of provoking your team mates.

4. Have fun and enjoy yourself! If you are not having fun or enjoying yourself, do everyone a favour and stop playing until you feel better.

More information and contacts

Join us at http://www.thegentsclub.org and follow the link at the top to register on the forum!

(Please use your summoner name if you sign-up on the forums!)

Alternatively add TroLoLing on the EU East server or just contact one of the admins in the chat!

Our Admin team consists of Krimson Aer, BeardRex, Mythinite and Ryulin. I am the sole moderator currently of EUNE. Please listen to and respect our Admin and Moderation team if you join our chat, after all, we're here to help and the club only works through a system of mutual respect between the Admin team and community members.

Thanks for reading guys and I hope to see you on the fields of justice!

Bragolach

12-15-2012

Ty No Stay Free, this is exactly what I was looking for.

emoKitten

12-15-2012

you're welcome

flashpowner

03-21-2013

can someone help me with my lol store. i have session expired for 3 days on a row now so please help me. but its only on my main account its happning

HrS Sylar

03-22-2013

Try Zealot Gaming, but you should join the clan, lot's of cool people to play with.