Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Season 3 Fiora

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RagingWaves

12-13-2012

'Ello..
immediately on the point.
What is wrong with that char on season 3? I mean Katarina, Master Yi and Garen jump her in a 3 on 1 situation and she just makes triple kill with only 10% life steal? With only 210 attack damage she manages to kill all of them with like 1/2 hp left. Is it me or there is something seriously wrong with her on the new season?
It's like Gangplank and Graves:
Gangplank - old school pistol - 2000 damage with a single shot
Graves - hyper mega ultra rocket-launcher - 300 damage.
Seems legit.

P.S. DAFUQ is this - Katarina jumps away and Fiora's ultimate does not stop, no she jumps with her?

HighLanderPony

12-13-2012

Don't feed Fiora.

sCr33nSh0o7

12-13-2012

in s2 in a game i was with GP(ninja tabi,tryforce,shireliya, Executioner's Calling, Infinity Edge and aegis) and i oneshoted fed ahri with 80% hp and she was verry good btw knowing how to play the champ how you know your fingers

PennyPintsize

12-13-2012

I did not understand that. Fiora killed you and you're mad?

Stiv12

12-13-2012

Hydra made her viable and that op BC. However if u manage to stun her before she uses her ulti she is dead so if she is fed hard tell your stunner's to do it and all focus her.