Goodbye Vayne in S3 (stats revaluation)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ForestPrince

06-12-2012

When attack speed became more costly, AS champion like Vayne became autonerfed. On the other hand, AD is cheaper so AD casters should feel great about it. I main Pantheon so i am glad of the changes, still its not fair because Graves now is again more powerful.

Further about Vayne, her ult became less valuable now because its much easier to get AD and this is exactly what her ult gives.
Finally, her pasive is right now non existent. If all champions get 25 movement speed, her bonus 30 speed while chasing is, percentagewise, so invaluable.

Discuss other champions unintended buffs and nerfs if you have the will. For instance, i think all tanks have been nerfed because armor and mr is more expensive now. So if tanks and ADC are nerfed, it looks to me like mage buff, so it pays more to take AP champs now. Let me know what you think on the subject.

doublelift

06-12-2012

Except that she has unique ability W that has no counter and alot of new options like SoTD that add a ton of burst in lane. And Vayne doesn't care how much stuff costs when she is snowballing

Tever Wu

06-12-2012

Total movement speed remains unchanged. Boots got nerfed to compensate for base value buffs. If anything, it is easier to chase things down as MS masteries are harder to get, impossible for many even.

Attack speed needed to be nerfed so that AD carries aren't the omnipotent lategame gods that they have been for years now.

ForestPrince

06-12-2012

ok both of you are right to some extent, atack speed maybe had to be nerfed, boots too.

but vayne relies more on AS than AD, due to silver bolts. So AS nerf hurts him more than others. On the other hand Tristana AS steroid is much better now (and imo should be toned down)
As for his passive. 30 movement speed while chasing is less valuable when all champions have 340 base speed. it was much better when average movement speed was 315. this passive, like sivir passive has been nerfed

in mid/late game vayne passive is practically the same as it was. but early game not everybody used to buy boots for starters so her additional 30ms had much bigger impact. now its useless

Arintal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-12-2012

Funny thing i think veyne and varus are best adc now. Why? One world : Hurricane. Why? Because can kill 3 people at once with passives.

Lysboa

06-12-2012

Mages buffed? Heard of Magic Penetration value changes? Rabadon's nerf?

ADcarries now got Furor chasing boot enchantment and that multi-target auto-attack weapon - if anything they're buffed now!

GD Kagenashi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arintal View Post
Funny thing i think veyne and varus are best adc now. Why? One world : Hurricane. Why? Because can kill 3 people at once with passives.
Well actually due to nature of hurricane it would not work. I have not tested it but.. it's either one of the two

a) Vayne's passive doesn't work with it.

b) Vayne never gets to proc her passive since she is attacking different targets and her passive requirements cannot be met.

HighLanderPony

06-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagenashi View Post
Well actually due to nature of hurricane it would not work. I have not tested it but.. it's either one of the two

a) Vayne's passive doesn't work with it.

b) Vayne never gets to proc her passive since she is attacking different targets and her passive requirements cannot be met.
It's (a.

Stiv12

06-12-2012

Looks like riven will rape even more :>
And tristana remain's on top 1 late game adc.

Arintal

06-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lysboa View Post
Mages buffed? Heard of Magic Penetration value changes? Rabadon's nerf?

ADcarries now got Furor chasing boot enchantment and that multi-target auto-attack weapon - if anything they're buffed now!
Tried new mask? 200 ap teemo mooshrooms kill everybody if they walk on 2 in row.